- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Intellectual property rights in plant varieties priority for Colviveros
According to Cadavid, Colombia has immense export potential of potted plants, which is proven by the sustainable success achieved by the fresh cut flower export industry for over 50 years. In order to achieve the expected export goals, farmers and horticultural producers must commit to the renewal of varieties, while preserving and protecting the legality and intellectual property rights.
The President of Colviveros pointed out that “this will allow us to build trustworthy relationships among suppliers, producers, and the end user, who ultimately will enjoy innovative and quality ornamental products from Colombia”.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 "Dianthus Week Colombia: A must for carnation producers, breeders, and traders"
- 2023-01-30 Dümmen Orange launches direct sales of annuals, perennials and pot plants in Japan
- 2023-01-27 "The award is a testimony to the hard work and dedication of our team over the last 60 years"
- 2023-01-20 “Keeping up with the climate extremes in breeding is essential”
- 2023-01-20 “Fragrant garden roses are hot”
- 2023-01-18 “New novelties and recent commercial introductions gained the most traction”
- 2023-01-17 Behind the breeding of Cyclamen
- 2023-01-16 "Meeting our growers personally is very important”
- 2023-01-10 North America: How Rinehart Poinsettia's scored at the 2022 poinsettia trials
- 2022-12-23 "Cyclamen stays among some of the key plants in a flowering potted plant assortment for retailers”
- 2022-12-21 “It is a rose but looks like a filler”
- 2022-12-19 US: Plantpeddler Poinsettia Variety Day in 10 minutes
- 2022-12-19 New GM flower and soybean varieties get USDA’s ‘thumbs up’
- 2022-12-08 “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- 2022-12-05 Jollie's fuchsias family is growing
- 2022-11-30 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-30 "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- 2022-11-29 New Zealand breeder wins top award at rose trial with 'Allison Scott'
- 2022-11-25 Kenyan grower receives own fragrant rose
- 2022-11-22 “Together we are stronger”