- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia takes part in 2017 AIPH International Grower of the Year contest
AIPH invited Russia to take part in the contest in 2016. But then Russian producers did not dare to participate in such a prestigious international competition. Now at last the ice is broken. “Podosinki” is the first Russian producer who will present its products at this international show.
The greenhouse complex (Dmitrovskiy district, Moscow region) grows elite roses using Dutch technology. Ten years have passed in April this year since the first roses were cut in the complex.
Now the complex produces 22 varieties of roses including such known and popular ones as Grand Prix, Talea, Avalanche, Carina, Magadi, Red Naomi, Spark, El Toro, Wow and others. The total annual volume exceeds 15 million stems a year.
Irina Zemtsova, Director “Podosinki”, at “FlowersExpo’2016” (Photo: Alicja Cecot)
Products from the greenhouse complex “Podosinki”, “Linea Roses” brand, were highly appreciated at the international exhibition “FlowersExpo’2016” in September, where roses Avalanch and Carina were awarded gold medals for high quality.
“Our business gives people beauty”, say specialists of the complex.
For more information
T +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 "Sales worldwide have been increasing. especially in Japan"
- 2022-01-17 FlorAmor adds Clivias to Flandresse
- 2022-01-13 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2022-01-07 Breeder Wim Declercq celebrates 40 years at Gediflora
- 2022-01-07 Duynplant and Duijn-Hove to continue together
- 2022-01-06 Ecuador: Greenhouse construction Forever Flowers complete
- 2022-01-04 US (NH): "It does not only supplement our seasonal sales, it also keeps our staff busy and greenhouse full"
- 2021-12-20 A peek behind the scenes at Belgium nursery Plantura
- 2021-12-20 The roots of Colombia’s booming flower and orchid industry
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-14 Ecuador: Greenhouses of new alstroemeria farm taking shape
- 2021-12-13 "In the past, organic production meant you’d lose at least 30% of your production capacity"
- 2021-11-26 Luray grower uses topless high tunnels to feed community year round
- 2021-10-25 AU: How a multigenerational family made a ‘flower change’ to Yass River
- 2021-10-22 US (FL): “We built a new shipping warehouse, improving our efficiency”
- 2021-10-21 "Outdoor growing gets more challenging with climate change"
- 2021-10-18 Mexico: “As a smaller company, we are able to prioritize small breeders and their creations”
- 2021-10-08 NL: "Nursery Gebr. Grootscholten is showing the way"
- 2021-10-08 Sowing seeds of passion: Horticulturist turns childhood hobby into niche business
- 2021-10-08 Vietnam: "We are working on a new platform for Phalaenopis trade"