- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia takes part in 2017 AIPH International Grower of the Year contest
AIPH invited Russia to take part in the contest in 2016. But then Russian producers did not dare to participate in such a prestigious international competition. Now at last the ice is broken. “Podosinki” is the first Russian producer who will present its products at this international show.
The greenhouse complex (Dmitrovskiy district, Moscow region) grows elite roses using Dutch technology. Ten years have passed in April this year since the first roses were cut in the complex.
Now the complex produces 22 varieties of roses including such known and popular ones as Grand Prix, Talea, Avalanche, Carina, Magadi, Red Naomi, Spark, El Toro, Wow and others. The total annual volume exceeds 15 million stems a year.
Irina Zemtsova, Director “Podosinki”, at “FlowersExpo’2016” (Photo: Alicja Cecot)
Products from the greenhouse complex “Podosinki”, “Linea Roses” brand, were highly appreciated at the international exhibition “FlowersExpo’2016” in September, where roses Avalanch and Carina were awarded gold medals for high quality.
“Our business gives people beauty”, say specialists of the complex.
For more information
T +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 US: "We train for these holidays all year long"
- 2023-01-30 UK: Bristol flower grower reduces the carbon footprint one bouquet at a time
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Ecuador: Colour Republic develops in-house bio-factory of fertilizers and nutrients
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends
- 2023-01-11 US: Monrovia announces Consumer Rewards Program
- 2023-01-10 India: Grower moves to sustainable cultivation and reaps success
- 2023-01-10 Canada: “The big flowers of these patio/garden roses caught my eye”
- 2023-01-09 Hobby growing into a serious business: Duyvesteyn Plants