- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
July 27-28, Ho Chi Minh City
AgroViet showcases chemicals, fertilizers and plant protection products
The first Agro Vietnam in 2015 attracted nearly 100 booths of exhibitors from 8 countries. The exhibition also welcomed 3,012 trade visitors.
Supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, and with the support of the Fertilizer Association of Vietnam (FAV), Vietnam Industry Pesticide Association (VIPA), Thailand Agribusiness Association, Agro Vietnam 2017 will be held with the expanding scale in terms of both quality and quantity – with the participation of companies from many countries and regions, expected to welcome more than 3,500 visitors.
In addition, within the framework of the exhibition there will be activities such as seminars by experts and businessmen from organizations and professional associations in the region; actual tours and meetings with business connections.
Agro Vietnam 2017 is expected to be a bridge for domestic and international fertilizers and plant protection businesses to meet, exchange and learn from each other, in order to attract investors into the Vietnamese market, while creating opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises in finding partners, expanding the market to the countries in the region and internationally.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference