- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
FleuraMetz releases brochure with Ecuadorian roses
The 10 most important David Austin ‘Garden Roses' are depicted as well. Each variety has its own column with information regarding the availability, length, scent, head size and the opening performance.
More than 30 new varieties are visible in the brochure, noticeable by a ‘new’ red logo.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 The language of flowers
- 2023-01-24 The Inírida flowers: A story of resilience and sustainability
- 2023-01-16 Early-flowering Hydrangea from cross breeding
- 2023-01-16 Tulips: Ask the weight, before the price
- 2023-01-11 Yellow blooms of mai tree symbolise Lunar New Year has begun for Vietnamese Australians
- 2023-01-09 UK: How to get plant breeders’ rights for your new variety
- 2023-01-06 Protecting the Poinsettia
- 2023-01-04 Taxonomic revision of the genus Spiranthes (Orchidaceae) in Taiwan
- 2023-01-02 How fireworks are inspired by flowers
- 2022-12-23 "Shamita, the new cut rose variety perfect for shipping"
- 2022-12-21 Association study of color related traits in herbaceous peony
- 2022-12-14 "Quality and durability go hand in hand at Porta Nova"
- 2022-12-06 This is the year the My Beautiful Matcha will be more widely introduced
- 2022-12-02 Prospects of chrysanthemum development in North Sulawesi
- 2022-12-01 "The best in flower seeds thanks to our independence"
- 2022-11-23 10th anniversary exhibition Flora Expo-2023 in Kazakhstan
- 2022-11-22 US (UT): startup partners with flower growers to remove plastic from the ocean
- 2022-11-09 Fertilizers change how bumblebees ‘see’ flowers
- 2022-11-08 Anatomy of the floral nectaries of selected species of Gardenieae
- 2022-11-08 Interrelationship between abiotic factors of Bemisia tabaci and Chromatomyia horticola on gerbera