- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cantello shines during fashion week
During the forthcoming fashion week, Cantello will be in the spotlight. This newcomer has three striking properties. The cherry red colour and the subtle brown veining give this thoroughbred Anthurium a warm appearance. Its shape is just a little different from the well-known flower shapes of anthurium.
"The shape reminds of a summer dress lifted up by the wind, with an elegant, wavy movement," according to the breeder. "The strength of the flower is also visible in the flower shape, stem and shelf life. In short: an excellent quality. This option can easily compete with the standard. An extra asset of the flower is that the solid stem can be harvested during the winter months for extra length.
"The shape of the flower and the more upstanding position of the bract make Cantello suitable to sell with extra-long stems in buckets."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-06 The art of recycled plastic
- 2022-12-23 “These pots do not only make gardens beautiful this winter, they also keeps them sustainable”
- 2022-12-22 "Red poinsettia varieties with guaranteed success every festive season"
- 2022-12-22 "Artificial colorization of plants harmless for people and plants"
- 2022-12-13 Christmas begins in July for CALS poinsettia researcher
- 2022-11-25 Proven Winners must-have annuals for spring
- 2022-11-09 Dümmen Orange and Schneider to collaborate on rooting and sales of perennials
- 2022-11-07 UK halts poinsettia import
- 2022-11-07 CA: Burlington woman's entrepreneurial success rooted in plants
- 2022-10-27 "A plant with many advantages"
- 2022-10-25 This London 'plant dating' pop-up helps match plantparents and their plants
- 2022-10-24 Heat-tolerant and water-saving: the large-flowered kalanchoe series “calor”
- 2022-10-24 "Thanks to Taylor Swift’s song, lavender now linked to romance"
- 2022-10-17 Filigrow Sofia launched at GrootGroenPlus
- 2022-10-14 Early Ornamentals launches new 2023 products and catalogs
- 2022-10-13 Indoor plant greenhouse takes Poetizer’s Prague offices to a higher level
- 2022-10-05 Bailey publishes 2023 First Editions catalog
- 2022-09-29 New lightweight orchid pot with drainage and aeration features showcased
- 2022-09-28 Water-saving tools for flower growers
- 2022-09-09 Temperature Tiny Forest up to 20 degrees lower than on the streets on hot days