- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
October 19-21 in Miami
US (FL): Photos WF&FSA's annual Floral Distribution Conference
This year, the event was held at a new location; the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). And other than the new location, also a Breeders Showcase was organized. This addition to the conference offered the attendees the opportunity to view the latest varieties
Jairo Cadavid of the the new Association of Colombian Nurseries and Ornamental Growers, Colviveros, was also present at the event and was so kind to send us some pictures.
Claudia Fuentes from AYURA with visitors. She grows roses and carnations on 30 ha (15 ha roses, 15 ha carnations) in Bogota, Colombia.
Colibri Flowers grows carnations, spray carnations and roses on 63ha in the savannah of Bogotá, Colombia.
Also breeders Ball (in front) and Dümmen Orange were showcasing their varieties.
Colombian rose grower Vuelven grows 33 varieties of cut roses in Bogota, Colombia.
And also on social media, the event was a hot topic. Many growers, but also visitors posted pictures on their pages.
Ecuadorian rose grower Ecoroses was supporting the 2016 WFFSA Floral Distribution Conference and posted this picture on their Twitter page.
Ecuadorian rose grower Naranjo posted this picture on their Facebook page.
One of the funny pictures of Syndicate Sales, manufacturer and distributor of products for the floral industry. With these glasses one could crack a code and win an Apple Watch, Apple Ipad or $100 gift card. Click here to see more of their pictures on their Facebook page.
American Floral Endowment (AFE) announced on their Facebook page the presence of their Research Coordinator Dr. Terril Nell.
Ecuadorian rose growers BellaRosa and Rose Connection were also at the event and posted this picture on their Facebook page.
Also Ecuadorian rose grower Ponte Tresa posted a picture of their booth on their Facebook page.
Next to their roses, this Ecuadorian grower, Protean, showed their new online system ePRO, to buy directly from their farms. They posted this picture on their Twitter page.
This American flag is made out of flowers and some of the blue iris and red tulips from Sun Valley Group are used in this arrangement. (Source: Twitter)
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 Tulips for Amsterdam: Growers hand out free flowers
- 2022-01-17 UK: Mum grows daughter’s wedding flowers three times due to cancellations
- 2022-01-14 CAN: slow-flower movement gains speed
- 2022-01-11 Right dosing of flower food keeps flowers beautiful for a longer time
- 2022-01-10 London florist supports seasonal uplift with Kern install
- 2022-01-06 The evolution of the San Francisco flower market
- 2022-01-05 Floristry inspiration: plant-based arrangements for the winter season
- 2022-01-05 US (IN): Local wholesale florist out thousands after Empyrean closure
- 2021-12-24 US (NY): Lilac Shade Flower company launches nationwide shipping
- 2021-12-24 Must-have medicinal plants for home gardens in Kashmir valley
- 2021-12-22 Growing a vertical garden in a bag
- 2021-12-15 SA: Budding rose farmer making impact in Bloemfontein
- 2021-12-01 "Living walls can enhance the retail experience"
- 2021-12-01 Flower named after Leonor Briones ‘never stopped blooming’
- 2021-11-29 US (OH): Rejuvenated greenhouse hosts sale and open house
- 2021-11-29 NZ: "Champion rose is an eye-popping surprise"
- 2021-11-25 West Oak Lane flower shop marks 50 years of serving the community
- 2021-11-25 NZ: Why life is blooming good for Country Calendar couple
- 2021-11-24 Phipps Conservatory brings 'Sparkle and Shine' to winter flower show
- 2021-11-24 Uber Eats is now also delivering flowers in Canada