- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Floricultura Pacific and Flamingo Holland announce cooperation
The cooperation came together with a focus of providing customers high quality Phalaenopsis plants and reliable delivery. Pre cooled spiked, ready to cool and liners of Phalaenopsis for the North American market will be produced in Salinas, CA. Phalaenopsis flasks will also be available from Floricultura B.V. out of Holland. Floricultura is a breeder and tissue culture company in the world of orchids.
Floricultura managing director Kees Schoone says, "We pride ourselves on servicing our customers in the best possible way. By working closely with Flamingo Holland, it will provide us the ability to continue to service growers quickly and efficiently. This is an added value to our North American customers. Existing customers will continue to be serviced directly by Floricultura.
As well, Floricultura will continue to search for innovative orchids to bring to the market while also providing a reliable supply chain."
Flamingo Holland General Manager Robin van der Schaaf adds, "With our strong sales and customer care team, we will be able to service customers with the high level they have come to expect from Flamingo Holland and Floricultura Pacific."
The unique combination of several disciplines – breeding, tissue culture and growing - in a single company sets Floricultura apart. This provides the ability for their breeders to not only develop new orchids but also test their product internally in several markets like Europe, South America and North America.
Flamingo Holland is a company in the distribution of flower bulbs and perennials to the professional flower growers. It is an affiliate of Van den Bos Flowerbulbs B.V. of Holland. This North American company has offices in both Canada and the U.S. and serves as a breeder and broker to the cut flower and pot markets.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 A step-by-step guide to circular greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-03 "We often hear: 'Your bulbs give more light than you promise'"
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form