- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Floricultura Pacific and Flamingo Holland announce cooperation
The cooperation came together with a focus of providing customers high quality Phalaenopsis plants and reliable delivery. Pre cooled spiked, ready to cool and liners of Phalaenopsis for the North American market will be produced in Salinas, CA. Phalaenopsis flasks will also be available from Floricultura B.V. out of Holland. Floricultura is a breeder and tissue culture company in the world of orchids.
Floricultura managing director Kees Schoone says, "We pride ourselves on servicing our customers in the best possible way. By working closely with Flamingo Holland, it will provide us the ability to continue to service growers quickly and efficiently. This is an added value to our North American customers. Existing customers will continue to be serviced directly by Floricultura.
As well, Floricultura will continue to search for innovative orchids to bring to the market while also providing a reliable supply chain."
Flamingo Holland General Manager Robin van der Schaaf adds, "With our strong sales and customer care team, we will be able to service customers with the high level they have come to expect from Flamingo Holland and Floricultura Pacific."
The unique combination of several disciplines – breeding, tissue culture and growing - in a single company sets Floricultura apart. This provides the ability for their breeders to not only develop new orchids but also test their product internally in several markets like Europe, South America and North America.
Flamingo Holland is a company in the distribution of flower bulbs and perennials to the professional flower growers. It is an affiliate of Van den Bos Flowerbulbs B.V. of Holland. This North American company has offices in both Canada and the U.S. and serves as a breeder and broker to the cut flower and pot markets.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-17 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-17 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half