- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 8, Northamptonshire
UK: Strategy, brand, visual merchandising & media at HTA Marketing Forum
The programme includes keynote speaker Mark Palmer, Group Marketing Director for one of the most recognised high street brands, Pret a Manger. Mark will look at the importance of brand and how, at Pret, they focus spending on improving the instore experience rather than spending on traditional media.
ITV’s Love Your Garden Executive Producer, Matt Young, and Presenter, Katie Rushworth, will provide an insight into the world of TV gardening.
Marketing consultant, trainer and author, Nigel Temple, will provide an overview of current marketing thinking along with tips on how to embrace the marketing mindset.
In conjunction with Horticulture Week, Creative Solutions, Haymarket’s in-house creative agency will provide inspiration and best practice examples demonstrating the value of digital marketing as part of an overall marketing strategy.
Pete Doyle from Social Retail will provide the latest know how on making the most of social media and Wildfire Marketing will demonstrate how to supercharge your sales with Facebook advertising.
Ex-Liberty visual merchandiser, Maxine Groucutt, will provide inspiration from outside the industry and trend watcher and green stylist, Romeo Sommers, will talk about using storytelling to help market your products, especially plants.
Sally Cornelissen from Burleydam Garden Centre will show how through a series of innovative events they successfully drive footfall.
Alan Down from Cleeve Nursery looks at how they are able to ‘punch above their weight’ in the PR field by getting involved with quirky projects which helps to raise brand awareness in the community.
Richard Jackson from QVC will look at online shopping and the way in which they often sell large volumes of product at strange times.
Hear the latest about the Love the Plot You’ve Got campaign from Ann Bryant from Garland PR.
The GTN Greatest Marketing Awards will also be announced at the event.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 US: Webinar - Choosing & scheduling Dianthus
- 2023-01-31 US: Suntory Flowers returns to the Grammy awards
- 2023-01-31 How do flower and vegetable awards influence industry growth?
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-20 The Bloom Show takes a new direction in 2023 with collaboration and connection at its core
- 2023-01-20 Fresh-o-Fair organizes 'International Florists Trip' to Ecuador 2023