- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 8, Northamptonshire
UK: Strategy, brand, visual merchandising & media at HTA Marketing Forum
The programme includes keynote speaker Mark Palmer, Group Marketing Director for one of the most recognised high street brands, Pret a Manger. Mark will look at the importance of brand and how, at Pret, they focus spending on improving the instore experience rather than spending on traditional media.
ITV’s Love Your Garden Executive Producer, Matt Young, and Presenter, Katie Rushworth, will provide an insight into the world of TV gardening.
Marketing consultant, trainer and author, Nigel Temple, will provide an overview of current marketing thinking along with tips on how to embrace the marketing mindset.
In conjunction with Horticulture Week, Creative Solutions, Haymarket’s in-house creative agency will provide inspiration and best practice examples demonstrating the value of digital marketing as part of an overall marketing strategy.
Pete Doyle from Social Retail will provide the latest know how on making the most of social media and Wildfire Marketing will demonstrate how to supercharge your sales with Facebook advertising.
Ex-Liberty visual merchandiser, Maxine Groucutt, will provide inspiration from outside the industry and trend watcher and green stylist, Romeo Sommers, will talk about using storytelling to help market your products, especially plants.
Sally Cornelissen from Burleydam Garden Centre will show how through a series of innovative events they successfully drive footfall.
Alan Down from Cleeve Nursery looks at how they are able to ‘punch above their weight’ in the PR field by getting involved with quirky projects which helps to raise brand awareness in the community.
Richard Jackson from QVC will look at online shopping and the way in which they often sell large volumes of product at strange times.
Hear the latest about the Love the Plot You’ve Got campaign from Ann Bryant from Garland PR.
The GTN Greatest Marketing Awards will also be announced at the event.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Webinar about special Collaboration on IPM in the Chrysanthemum Sector
- 2022-01-24 New Gold Medals to be revealed via Livestream
- 2022-01-24 Provender Nurseries and Capel Manor College reveal garden design competition winner
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"