- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies
“Premium Quality” range
Since the beginning of October, lilies can also be sold at Veiling Rhein-Maas under the “Premium Quality” label. Consequently, the particularly high quality and exclusive varieties of lilies will no longer be auctioned exclusively in bulk. After ranunculus and gladioli, they constitute the third product group of cut flowers that can be offered as “Premium Quality” at Veiling Rhein-Maas. With regard to pot plants, the range of “Premium Quality” products currently includes: Anthuriums, Phalaenopsis, Cyclamens, Chrysanthemums, Gaultherias, Hellebores, Heathers, Osteospermums, Zonal Pelargoniums, Buxus and Lavandula angustifolia.
Further product groups to follow
In future, “Premium Quality” will be introduced for additional product groups, cut flowers and pot plants.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available