- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
See how flowers are flown from point A to point B
Emirates SkyCargo connects customers to over 150 cities in 82 countries on six continents and operates in many of the world’s fastest developing markets, including 27 gateways in Africa, 18 in South Asia, 16 in the Middle East, 24 in the Far East, 7 in Australasia, 41 in Europe and 20 in North and South America. Emirates SkyCargo offers cargo capacity through a modern fleet of over 245 wide body aircraft including 15 dedicated freighter aircraft 13 Boeing 777-Fs and two B747-400ERFs.
The carrier also has specialised facilities at its Emirates SkyCentral freighter hubs at Dubai World Central (DWC) and Dubai International Airport (DXB) for the transportation of temperature sensitive perishables including flowers. This includes dedicated temperature controlled storage space at both cargo terminals as well as innovative products such as White Cover Advanced- a temperature protection solution made of high density polyethylene to form a tough protective barrier against varying external temperatures and direct sunlight. The special material is water resistant to prevent moisture damage while at the same time breathable, thereby reducing condensation and dryness. It is also environmentally friendly and is 100% recyclable.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-29 FloraHolland verfies Floralife Express Clear 100 for roses
- 2018-03-02 NPPO-approved systems approach for the import of cut flowers to Australia
- 2018-02-23 New Zealand: Digital biosecurity officer starts at Auckland Airport
- 2018-02-16 Special box extends shelf-life of flowers
- 2018-02-15 "Avoid cutting losses by prioritizing sticking"
- 2018-02-13 US: Customs will inspect 1 billion flowers imported for Valentine's Day
- 2018-01-31 US: Delayed shipments can stress vegetative cuttings
- 2018-01-30 Canada: Deadline pushed back for Greenhouse Certification Program
- 2018-01-19 New Zealand court fines plant smuggler
- 2017-12-20 India: Training on dried flowers technology and value addition
- 2017-11-29 Drugs found in South American flower shipment
- 2017-11-28 NL: New cooling rooms in use at VWS Flowerbulbs
- 2017-11-27 "Up to four times higher sales"
- 2017-11-22 "Flowers don’t require tough labor"
- 2017-10-25 Taking care of pathogens in the delivery process
- 2017-10-24 New device allows continuous monitoring of the cold chain
- 2017-10-03 US: APHIS starts offshore greenhouse certification pilot program
- 2017-10-02 "US can become a much larger market for Colombia"
- 2017-09-25 "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- 2017-09-22 India: Renovation of cold storage for flowers a boon