- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
RHP develops method for steady soil blocks
Sturdiness soil block is tested by means of a pressure testing machine.
Over the past few years the knowledge centre for growing media has performed intensive research concerning the problems and future challenges for soil blocks. The gained knowledge in sturdiness, volume and air content will avoid and explain many practical problems during blocking more than 1 billion m3 of blocking compost. The soil block method provides RHP certified companies the possibility to survey the quality of the blocking compost and to develop it further.
RHP certified substrates guarantee an optimal start of the culture. The RHP quality mark guarantees that the substrate meets the right quality requirements for water and air content, pH and for example EC. It also guarantees that the substrate is pure and clean and that it can be used without risks for the culture. The RHP quality mark guarantees the quality of growing media in the chain, from raw materials production until processing and delivery at the company of the user. Since 1963 RHP has been the European knowledge centre for substrates (growing media).
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 Lesson from masterclass: Crop lighting doesn't always work
- 2023-01-20 AirBlow system blows air into the floor, increasing efficiency of underfloor heating
- 2023-01-17 "Uniform lighting is essential for growing a consistent crop"
- 2023-01-13 Dutch orchid grower replaces SON-T with LEDs
- 2023-01-12 System gives roots extra oxygen: "It's actually a small water purification system"
- 2023-01-02 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-22 "Autonomous farm is just over the horizon"
- 2022-12-20 Is a fan without a wire guard more energy efficient?
- 2022-12-19 Natural, plant-based air purifiers? This bioengineered houseplant can clean pollutants from the air
- 2022-12-16 How developed is automation in greenhouse horticulture?
- 2022-12-14 "5 benefits of data-driven growing for high-tech greenhouse"
- 2022-12-09 How growers are gaining the advantage by adopting SaaS technology
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels