- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Decorum Flowers chooses FloraMondo
With the addition of Decorum, FloraMondo is now even more complete for buyers. And growers get a complete overview of their supply in one location. Via FloraMondo the growers can market their standard packages and the Decorum label through Auction Presales and Direct Sales in one place. This overview also guarantees reliable supply information. Offering buyer-specific lines with which Decorum growers can make customised agreements with their buyers is another benefit.
Meeting growers' needs
Jeroen Boon from Decorum says, "FloraMondo meets the needs of Decorum growers to manage their stock centrally with an efficient marketing process. Fresh high-quality products, direct from the grower, is what Decorum wants to offer its buyers. To ensure this to the best of their ability, it is essential that the buyers of Decorum can order the products quickly and fresh online."
Decorum envisages many opportunities in the possibilities and market scope of FloraMondo, not only in the short term but in the future as well.
FloraMondo is dedicated to developing further. Together with Decorum they are working on creating an API. API stands for Application Programming Interface, which is a foundation on which computer programmes communicate with each other. A FloraMondo API enables Decorum to request Decorum orders at any moment of the day. With this information Decorum can conduct its own analyses and obtain insights, which benefits Decorum growers. This is the first step towards an API-platform on which external parties with FloraMondo APIs can themselves build new functionalities for growers and buyers.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 Lesson from masterclass: Crop lighting doesn't always work
- 2023-01-20 AirBlow system blows air into the floor, increasing efficiency of underfloor heating
- 2023-01-17 "Uniform lighting is essential for growing a consistent crop"
- 2023-01-13 Dutch orchid grower replaces SON-T with LEDs
- 2023-01-12 System gives roots extra oxygen: "It's actually a small water purification system"
- 2023-01-02 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-22 "Autonomous farm is just over the horizon"
- 2022-12-20 Is a fan without a wire guard more energy efficient?
- 2022-12-19 Natural, plant-based air purifiers? This bioengineered houseplant can clean pollutants from the air
- 2022-12-16 How developed is automation in greenhouse horticulture?
- 2022-12-14 "5 benefits of data-driven growing for high-tech greenhouse"
- 2022-12-09 How growers are gaining the advantage by adopting SaaS technology
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels