- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Visit FloralDaily at IFTF stand A11.05
Dutch floriculture trade show week kicks off
We, FloralDaily and our Dutch colleagues Bloemenplantennieuws are present at both trade shows to make an extensive photo report. At IFTF, FloralDaily is represented with its own stand. Come and visit us at stand C5.29, to share horticulture news, to get a HortiDaily Guide or just for a chat.
IFTF in Vijfhuizen has started! Over 260 exhibitors are represented here this year. There is special attention for the florists at the trade show. Our FloralDaily team is also present to take pictures of exhibitors and to hear what's going on in the world of floriculture.
Nearly a thousand stands
The trade shows last until Friday, and with a total of nearly a thousand exhibitors, it's one of the most important weeks of the year for the plant and flower sector. At FHTF, more than 700 of FloraHolland's relations are represented. At the IFTF international growers and suppliers are presenting their products and services.
At the fair?
Got anything interesting to tell us about or to present at one of the trade shows? Send us an e-mail, then we'll come and visit you for a photo or an article.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar
- 2022-01-04 Cal Poly float wins animation award at 2022 rose parade
- 2022-01-03 California Spring Trials open for registrations