- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Natuurlijk Goed (Groenewegen) and De Adelaar
Dutch lily growers join forces under the name Gentily
Years of experience, expertise and craftsmanship in the Groenewegen and Steekelenburg family nurseries have passed to the next generation, Mike Groenewegen and Marc van Steekelenburg. Four years ago, this younger generation joined forces to continue as single, forceful lily nursery. Starting in November of this year, the growers will operate under the same company name. Mike Groenewegen: "We take the traditional approach to our customers and stop at nothing to give the best possible service."
The Gentily owners: Marc van Steekelenburg (left) and Mike Groenewegen (right)
With the introduction of “the seven guarantees of Gentily”, the company assures it clients quality products and service. Including 24/7 availability, fresh daily flowers and a minimum of 10 days guaranteed blooming period. Besides these guarantees, Gentily strives for an optimum working process in a sustainable, socially-responsible operational management. MPS ABC certification is a guarantee of openness, the measure that shows how environmentally friendly the nurseries are. "At Gentily, our focus is always on what lies ahead. We do everything possible to satisfy the wishes of our customers. Continuity of quality will always remain at the forefront," according to Mike Groenewegen, one of the company’s owners.
Booth at the Aalsmeer FloraHolland TradeFair
At the three-day FloraHolland Trade Fair, taking place from 2 to 4 November, Gentily will unveil its new company name, the accompanying house style and the complete seven guarantees at its booth (number 10.5). Besides being received in style, visitors will receive full information about Gentily, along with an opportunity to see the lilies cultivated from the highest quality bulbs.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 FlorAmor adds Clivias to Flandresse
- 2022-01-13 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2022-01-07 Breeder Wim Declercq celebrates 40 years at Gediflora
- 2022-01-07 Duynplant and Duijn-Hove to continue together
- 2022-01-06 Ecuador: Greenhouse construction Forever Flowers complete
- 2022-01-04 US (NH): "It does not only supplement our seasonal sales, it also keeps our staff busy and greenhouse full"
- 2021-12-20 A peek behind the scenes at Belgium nursery Plantura
- 2021-12-20 The roots of Colombia’s booming flower and orchid industry
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-14 Ecuador: Greenhouses of new alstroemeria farm taking shape
- 2021-12-13 "In the past, organic production meant you’d lose at least 30% of your production capacity"
- 2021-11-26 Luray grower uses topless high tunnels to feed community year round
- 2021-10-25 AU: How a multigenerational family made a ‘flower change’ to Yass River
- 2021-10-22 US (FL): “We built a new shipping warehouse, improving our efficiency”
- 2021-10-21 "Outdoor growing gets more challenging with climate change"
- 2021-10-18 Mexico: “As a smaller company, we are able to prioritize small breeders and their creations”
- 2021-10-08 NL: "Nursery Gebr. Grootscholten is showing the way"
- 2021-10-08 Sowing seeds of passion: Horticulturist turns childhood hobby into niche business
- 2021-10-08 Vietnam: "We are working on a new platform for Phalaenopis trade"
- 2021-10-08 "We took more risk, but it paid off in the creation of the first potted Celosia"