- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Pleasant View adds Lindsay Muchmore as Product & Program Specialist
Muchmore noted, “My passion for the horticulture industry and developing honest, trusting relationships are what I look forward to most in my new role. The opportunity to help our customers succeed through the programs and products we create here at Pleasant View is exciting.”
Muchmore is no stranger to cultivating relationships with customers in the industry and translating those conversations into innovative, consumer focused initiatives. Over the past three years, she has worked as a Director of Fine Gardening and Gardening Manager, overseeing accounts, conducting inventory analysis, and generating customer pricing. She also holds a degree in Environmental Conservation & Sustainability with a concentration in Horticulture.
“Lindsay is a customer-centered, result driven individual – something that Pleasant View and our customers will truly benefit from,” said Andy Huntington, National Sales Manager of Pleasant View. “She brings tremendous passion and knowledge to a role that is vital to the success of our customers. We’re thrilled to have her on board.”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"