- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bioline AgroSciences sponsors Vendée Globe skipper
Alongside this new visual identity, Bioline has seized the opportunity to sponsor a skipper competing in the iconic race of the Vendée Globe 2016.
Enda O’Coineen and Philippe Hamelin, General Manager of Bioline Agrosciences
On November, 6th, thirty skippers will set sail solo around the world on board their monohull. Among them, Enda O’Coineen, the first Irish skipper to race in the Vendée Globe will benefit from Bioline’s support. The boat will sport the two emblematic colours of the brand: blue and grey.
Bioline is also proud to be Enda O’Coineen’s sponsor because he is the founder of the Atlantic Youth Trust, a charity related to youth development and cultural integration that delivers a world class educational programme on a purpose built tall ship for youngsters. As a result, the visibility and the notoriety of the Vendée Globe will help it raise funds for this cause to which Bioline is happy to be associated with.
The boat: "The Kilcullen Voyager"
If you like sailing and if you want to participate in your own way in the Vendée Globe, please note that you can download the app Virtual Regatta on IOS and Androïd or play online on the website of the Vendée Globe directly: www.virtualregatta.com to navigate everyday alongside the skippers.
For more information:
Holland Road, Little Clacton,
Essex CO16 9QG
+44 (0) 1255 863200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success