- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bioline AgroSciences sponsors Vendée Globe skipper
Alongside this new visual identity, Bioline has seized the opportunity to sponsor a skipper competing in the iconic race of the Vendée Globe 2016.
Enda O’Coineen and Philippe Hamelin, General Manager of Bioline Agrosciences
On November, 6th, thirty skippers will set sail solo around the world on board their monohull. Among them, Enda O’Coineen, the first Irish skipper to race in the Vendée Globe will benefit from Bioline’s support. The boat will sport the two emblematic colours of the brand: blue and grey.
Bioline is also proud to be Enda O’Coineen’s sponsor because he is the founder of the Atlantic Youth Trust, a charity related to youth development and cultural integration that delivers a world class educational programme on a purpose built tall ship for youngsters. As a result, the visibility and the notoriety of the Vendée Globe will help it raise funds for this cause to which Bioline is happy to be associated with.
The boat: "The Kilcullen Voyager"
If you like sailing and if you want to participate in your own way in the Vendée Globe, please note that you can download the app Virtual Regatta on IOS and Androïd or play online on the website of the Vendée Globe directly: www.virtualregatta.com to navigate everyday alongside the skippers.
For more information:
Holland Road, Little Clacton,
Essex CO16 9QG
+44 (0) 1255 863200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day