- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Aqua-Terra Nova and Moor Filtertechniek
Triton awarded Herman Wijffels Innovation Prize
Rabobank has been awarding the innovation prize in various categories every year since 2002. Entries are judged on innovation, social impact, sustainability, customer focus and profitability. "We are extremely proud that a subsidiary of Van der Ende Group and Aqua-Terra Nova BV has been awarded for a great innovative plan such as Triton. The prize of € 20,000 and 5 days of free consultancy means the entrepreneurs can further develop the product”, according to Business Director Ruud van der Vliet from Rabobank Westland.
Aqua-Terra Nova BV and Moor Filtertechniek jointly developed Triton, a bioreactor for greenhouses. Triton’s biological water treatment technology naturally regulates the composition of water, without chemicals or additives, creating a clean water system with less wastewater and healthy microflora. This results in healthier and more resilient plants, with production up to 5% higher.
The jury on Triton:
"Triton allows water to be consumed more sustainably, and reduces use of chemicals in horticulture. What is positive is that the whole process has been mapped out, and there has been intelligent collaboration with other parties. Triton is a ground-breaking innovation that could mean a global chain-wide impact in the horticultural sector."
For more information:
2676 ZG Maasdijk
T: +31(0)174 387360
F: +31(0)174 388160
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"