- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Aqua-Terra Nova and Moor Filtertechniek
Triton awarded Herman Wijffels Innovation Prize
Rabobank has been awarding the innovation prize in various categories every year since 2002. Entries are judged on innovation, social impact, sustainability, customer focus and profitability. "We are extremely proud that a subsidiary of Van der Ende Group and Aqua-Terra Nova BV has been awarded for a great innovative plan such as Triton. The prize of € 20,000 and 5 days of free consultancy means the entrepreneurs can further develop the product”, according to Business Director Ruud van der Vliet from Rabobank Westland.
Aqua-Terra Nova BV and Moor Filtertechniek jointly developed Triton, a bioreactor for greenhouses. Triton’s biological water treatment technology naturally regulates the composition of water, without chemicals or additives, creating a clean water system with less wastewater and healthy microflora. This results in healthier and more resilient plants, with production up to 5% higher.
The jury on Triton:
"Triton allows water to be consumed more sustainably, and reduces use of chemicals in horticulture. What is positive is that the whole process has been mapped out, and there has been intelligent collaboration with other parties. Triton is a ground-breaking innovation that could mean a global chain-wide impact in the horticultural sector."
For more information:
2676 ZG Maasdijk
T: +31(0)174 387360
F: +31(0)174 388160
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Heating greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"