- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (PA): DVFG opens distribution center in Cranberry
The 10,000 sq. ft. facility consolidates distribution and logistics for the recently acquired Pittsburgh Cut Flower Company, and also houses offices for the DVFlora Pittsburgh sales team. This newest Sales & Distribution Center is strategically located near the intersection of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 79. The Cranberry facility is designed to improve service level commitments to DVFG’s growing customer base in western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, and positions the company for further geographic expansion. The Cranberry facility also supports distribution for the DVFlora sales team located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
To introduce DVFlora’s customers to the new facility, an Open House was held on October 30th. The Open House included displays of Fresh Cut Flowers from California and growing regions around the world, as well as displays of Floral Supplies and Botanicals. DVFlora’s senior rose buyer, Mike Mitchell, presented a seminar on roses, including 77 varieties of the up to 300 that DVFlora has available. DVFlora associates also provided active demonstrations of its on-line ordering systems including dvflora.com and Grower Direct.
Bob Luthultz stated: "I am thrilled to bring the DV model to this area with the country's largest inventory of fresh flowers and floral supplies, the ability to order later in the day, early and consistent delivery, aggressive farm-direct pricing, combined with existing relationships between our sales reps and their customers."
The Pittsburgh management team includes: Regional General Manager, Bob Luthultz, with over 32 years experience in floral wholesaling and Distribution Manager, Ed Laughlin, with 33 years experience in distribution.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half
- 2022-01-13 US (OH): Growing perennials in the "nursery capital of the world"
- 2022-01-13 “Our advanced range sets the benchmark for forward-looking growing media"
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship