- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chinese automated greenhouse grows chrysanthemums year-round
Beilangzhong Flower Center has been specialized in seedling and flower cultivation since 1998. To meet the growing demand for high quality, the company grows chrysanthemums in an environmental friendly way in their advanced glass greenhouse. All their equipment communicate with each other with the use of intelligent automation. This provides Beilangzhong Flower Center with efficiency in labor, production, irrigation- and energy use and cost savings.
The company grows chrysanthemums all year round and contributes to their society. The positive effects of their transformation from a traditional to an advanced automated greenhouse is captured in a video.
Beilangzhong Flower Center, an affiliated enterprise of Beilangzhong Trade and Industry Group, grow chrysanthemums on a surface of 3 ha and is expanding to meet the growing demand of the Chinese market. In 4 rounds per year, 880,000 plants are produced per round and harvested by their 7 employees. In this automated glass greenhouse, the chrysanthemums are mainly being produced to the local market. However, some of the flowers are exported to Russia. Since the Chinese chrysanthemum market is performing very well, Beilangzhong is expanding in order to meet the growing needs of the Chinese market.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 "Sales worldwide have been increasing. especially in Japan"
- 2022-01-17 FlorAmor adds Clivias to Flandresse
- 2022-01-13 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2022-01-07 Breeder Wim Declercq celebrates 40 years at Gediflora
- 2022-01-07 Duynplant and Duijn-Hove to continue together
- 2022-01-06 Ecuador: Greenhouse construction Forever Flowers complete
- 2022-01-04 US (NH): "It does not only supplement our seasonal sales, it also keeps our staff busy and greenhouse full"
- 2021-12-20 A peek behind the scenes at Belgium nursery Plantura
- 2021-12-20 The roots of Colombia’s booming flower and orchid industry
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-14 Ecuador: Greenhouses of new alstroemeria farm taking shape
- 2021-12-13 "In the past, organic production meant you’d lose at least 30% of your production capacity"
- 2021-11-26 Luray grower uses topless high tunnels to feed community year round
- 2021-10-25 AU: How a multigenerational family made a ‘flower change’ to Yass River
- 2021-10-22 US (FL): “We built a new shipping warehouse, improving our efficiency”
- 2021-10-21 "Outdoor growing gets more challenging with climate change"
- 2021-10-18 Mexico: “As a smaller company, we are able to prioritize small breeders and their creations”
- 2021-10-08 NL: "Nursery Gebr. Grootscholten is showing the way"
- 2021-10-08 Sowing seeds of passion: Horticulturist turns childhood hobby into niche business
- 2021-10-08 Vietnam: "We are working on a new platform for Phalaenopis trade"