- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Reefer cargo is conservative, it's time for change"
"In all cases, the more uncertain option is led by groups who are unhappy with the status quo," shipping company Easyfresh comments.
"When it comes to shipping and very much to reefer shipping and the logistics of fresh and frozen cargoes, we face a rather similar situation. Reefer cargo is 'conservative'. Shippers and receivers pretend to protect their trade and this leads to a fragmented cold chain and possibly the 'established/classic' solutions are possibly 'not-the-best' long-term.
"Anyhow there is a good difference in the political vs reefer logistics scenarios. The NO or ANTI voters pretend to penalize the 'establishment', though the alternatives do not seem always to be credible. People want a change, though the alternative seems to be unclear, in many cases.
"When it comes to reefer logistics there are a number of local or regional very specialized reefer logistics operations that can help on the longer run."
For more information:
+34 963 218 021
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-29 FloraHolland verfies Floralife Express Clear 100 for roses
- 2018-03-02 NPPO-approved systems approach for the import of cut flowers to Australia
- 2018-02-23 New Zealand: Digital biosecurity officer starts at Auckland Airport
- 2018-02-16 Special box extends shelf-life of flowers
- 2018-02-15 "Avoid cutting losses by prioritizing sticking"
- 2018-02-13 US: Customs will inspect 1 billion flowers imported for Valentine's Day
- 2018-01-31 US: Delayed shipments can stress vegetative cuttings
- 2018-01-30 Canada: Deadline pushed back for Greenhouse Certification Program
- 2018-01-19 New Zealand court fines plant smuggler
- 2017-12-20 India: Training on dried flowers technology and value addition
- 2017-11-29 Drugs found in South American flower shipment
- 2017-11-28 NL: New cooling rooms in use at VWS Flowerbulbs
- 2017-11-27 "Up to four times higher sales"
- 2017-11-22 "Flowers don’t require tough labor"
- 2017-10-25 Taking care of pathogens in the delivery process
- 2017-10-24 New device allows continuous monitoring of the cold chain
- 2017-10-03 US: APHIS starts offshore greenhouse certification pilot program
- 2017-10-02 "US can become a much larger market for Colombia"
- 2017-09-25 "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- 2017-09-22 India: Renovation of cold storage for flowers a boon