- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canadian Greenhouse Conference presentations now available online
Some highlights are the presentation by Wageningen UR's Silke Hemming on Light Transmission & Distribution in Vegetable Greenhouses, as well as Hemming's keynote presentation on Energy saving practices and what the Canadian industry can learn from its European counterparts.
Another interesting presentation available for download is one from Erieview Acres's Norm Hansen, who shares his experience with organic certification.
Those interested in berry production might have a look at the presentations of Delphy's Willem van Eldik, who shared some trends in European berry production, and the presentation of Rick Bradt and Shawn Mallen of A.M.A. Plastics, who gave some insight on specialized substrates for containerized berry production.
To download the presentations, please go to the GCG website with the Wednesday Sessions and Thursday Sessions.
And in case you missed it, here is our photo recap of the 2016 Canadian Greenhouse Conference.
The 2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference is slated for October 4-5 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar