- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bangladesh: Flower improves socio-economic condition of many Rajshahi poor people
They cultivated gladiolus sticks on around 30 decimals of land in Kodomshohar, Bijoynagar, Kadipur and Amanatpur areas.
Under its Second Crop Diversification Project, the Department of Agriculture Extension (DAE) extended requisite training facilities to the farmers along with tubers to encourage flower farming.
Talking to the news agency, farmer Abdul Kayum of Kadipur village said, "I got rid of poverty by farming Gladiolus, Rose and Rajanigondha." Narrating his flower farming and marketing process he said his success largely comes from gladiolus farming.
Click here to read the complete article at www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 Pakistan: Climate change and inflation affect business of flower sellers
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: "Valentine's Day production and prices lower than usual"
- 2023-02-01 "Iran needs to expand its growth in flowers shipment through Persian Gulf states market"
- 2023-02-01 AU: "It will be a year of weddings featuring colorful, natural, and sustainable flower arrangements"
- 2023-02-01 "If 2022 was the year of consolidation, hopefully 2023 will be the year of growth and 'normality' again"
- 2023-01-31 Miley Cyrus' new single 'Flowers' prompts massive boost in flower sales at Lidl
- 2023-01-31 Iran: More than 100 types of flowers and ornamental plants produced in Pakdasht
- 2023-01-30 US (PA): Local florists prep for the year’s busiest day
- 2023-01-30 France is preparing a law allowing the industry to better negotiate with retailers
- 2023-01-30 Predictions for Valentine's Day 2023 are mixed
- 2023-01-30 Chinese New Year flowers gain traction in Chongqing
- 2023-01-30 Mexico: Supply chain disruptions pose threat to flower industry
- 2023-01-27 NL: How popular is greenhouse horticulture among young people?
- 2023-01-26 India: J&K Govt approves Rs 39 Cr mega project to boost commercial floriculture
- 2023-01-25 Carex proves to be problem-solving perennials for the home landscape
- 2023-01-25 "Khuzestan can be a hub of flower and ornamental plant production in Iran"
- 2023-01-23 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation
- 2023-01-23 India: Joint Kisan Manch seeks policy for farmers and horticulturists in Himachal
- 2023-01-23 Vietnam: Tet flower sales reveal fertile floriculture market
- 2023-01-23 UK: Nursery, registration, and supervision requirements to move or send plants for planting to the EU or Northern Ireland for non-commercial purposes