- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Black Friday: Florists are joining the price war
Black Friday is becoming more popular beyond the US as well. One British florist, The Sevenoaks Florists, for example, is giving a 50 percent discount to their flowers and plants in the store.
And after today, the shopping spree continues. Monday is Cyber Monday. On this Monday after Thanksgiving, people are encouraged to shop online, with web shops giving special discounts.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 NL: How popular is greenhouse horticulture among young people?
- 2023-01-26 India: J&K Govt approves Rs 39 Cr mega project to boost commercial floriculture
- 2023-01-25 Carex proves to be problem-solving perennials for the home landscape
- 2023-01-25 "Khuzestan can be a hub of flower and ornamental plant production in Iran"
- 2023-01-23 UK: Nursery, registration, and supervision requirements to move or send plants for planting to the EU or Northern Ireland for non-commercial purposes
- 2023-01-23 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation
- 2023-01-23 India: Joint Kisan Manch seeks policy for farmers and horticulturists in Himachal
- 2023-01-23 Vietnam: Tet flower sales reveal fertile floriculture market
- 2023-01-20 Italy: "Export grows, and the trade balance is doing well"
- 2023-01-20 Kenya: “We are hanging in there, but optimistic about 2023”
- 2023-01-20 Iran’s shipments of flowers and ornamental plants surge needs massive output
- 2023-01-19 Hong Kong: Despite border reopening, no budding sales mood among vendors at first Lunar New Year flower market
- 2023-01-19 US (TX): Florists prepare for a profitable Valentine's Day
- 2023-01-18 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants export increase requires mass production
- 2023-01-18 How to market your floral industry website
- 2023-01-18 Vietnam: Exotic flowers boom for Tet
- 2023-01-17 China: Guangxi's Hengzhou grows into world jasmine center amid rural revitalization, providing 60% of global supply
- 2023-01-16 Production of flowers in greenhouses in Holland
- 2023-01-13 UK and EU work on final deal to end Brexit troubles
- 2023-01-13 Guess what the favorite colors in US are?