- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Appointments to the Board of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
The appointments have been made in accordance with the Code issued by the Commissioner for Public Appointments. Sarah Flannigan’s appointment will run until 31 October 2019 and Sir Derek Myers has been reappointed to 2 September 2019.
Sarah has recently become Chief Information Officer at EDF Energy. She was previously CIO at the National Trust where she led a major 3 year digital, customer loyalty and internal efficiency transformation programme. Prior to the National Trust, she was VP Global Customer Service at IPC Trading Inc. and Sales and Marketing Director at David Salisbury Ltd. Sarah is also a member of the Board of Governors at Wells Cathedral School.
Sir Derek Myers
Derek has served as a Trustee for RBG, Kew since summer 2013 and he now chairs the Audit and Risk committee. Derek stepped down from a senior career in local government at the end of December 2013. He has most recently been Chief Executive of both the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Both authorities are regarded as amongst the best performing in local government. Derek has previously served on the Board of the Department of Health and chaired the UK professional body of his peers (Society of Local Authority Chief Executives & Senior Managers). He is also Deputy Chairman of the Advisory Board of Public Health England and chairs its Audit Committee. He is married with two children; has lived in Chiswick, near Kew Gardens, for the last 20 years, and is a longstanding Friend of Kew.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities