- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rwanda National Agribusiness Directory launched:
'Showing the world Rwanda's agricultural potential'
"The main aim of this book is to illustrate the agricultural potential of this country to the entire world. In order to achieve this, copies have been dispatched to all official Rwanda representation offices in the world. The underlying specific aims are to lure potential private foreign investors and to attract more international buyers for some products, like raw, processed or semi-processed products", says François Nsenga of Ninaf Consultancy.
His company is also listed in the guide and has a page-sized advertisement. With this exposure, he is eager to show the 'unique' Rwandan flower varieties and the potential of Rwanda to grow these and other varieties, instead of blindly relying on the successful rose cultivation in Kenya and Ethiopia (for more information, click here for a previously published article on this topic). And of course, he hopes that this exposure will generate orders for his products.
For more information
Rwanda Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 India: J&K Govt approves Rs 39 Cr mega project to boost commercial floriculture
- 2023-01-25 Carex proves to be problem-solving perennials for the home landscape
- 2023-01-25 "Khuzestan can be a hub of flower and ornamental plant production in Iran"
- 2023-01-23 UK: Nursery, registration, and supervision requirements to move or send plants for planting to the EU or Northern Ireland for non-commercial purposes
- 2023-01-23 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation
- 2023-01-23 India: Joint Kisan Manch seeks policy for farmers and horticulturists in Himachal
- 2023-01-23 Vietnam: Tet flower sales reveal fertile floriculture market
- 2023-01-20 Italy: "Export grows, and the trade balance is doing well"
- 2023-01-20 Kenya: “We are hanging in there, but optimistic about 2023”
- 2023-01-20 Iran’s shipments of flowers and ornamental plants surge needs massive output
- 2023-01-19 Hong Kong: Despite border reopening, no budding sales mood among vendors at first Lunar New Year flower market
- 2023-01-19 US (TX): Florists prepare for a profitable Valentine's Day
- 2023-01-18 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants export increase requires mass production
- 2023-01-18 How to market your floral industry website
- 2023-01-18 Vietnam: Exotic flowers boom for Tet
- 2023-01-17 China: Guangxi's Hengzhou grows into world jasmine center amid rural revitalization, providing 60% of global supply
- 2023-01-16 Production of flowers in greenhouses in Holland
- 2023-01-13 UK and EU work on final deal to end Brexit troubles
- 2023-01-13 Guess what the favorite colors in US are?
- 2023-01-13 "M&A activity in the floriculture sector stabilizes after long period of continuous growth"