- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
January 24-27 2017
Geranien Endisch presents new Pelargonium varieties at IPM
Pelargonium zonale ‚Trend White’
The green-leaved Trend White is well integrated in the clear coloured Trend series. Strong growth and a round, dense structure are uniformly pronounced. The green leaves are discreetly zonal, and the rich blooms are brilliant white. Cultivation can be easily controlled; the time of flowering follows closely on other Trend cultivars. The Trend White has proven itself outdoors with consistently pure flowers and very good weather resistance.
Pelargonium zonale ‚Belmonte Red Nova’
The Belmonte Red Nova is an improved variety. It has characteristic zoning in the form of a dark, narrow ring. The light double blooms are in colour almost identical to the well-known Belmonte Red. The large vibrant scarlet petals make a statement against the dark leaves. The plant structure is dense and closely branching, and the leaves are small. Growth remains compact and manageable.
Pelargonium interspezifisch ‚Xtreme Rose Splash’
The bi-couloured XTREME novelty – the large flowers with a red eye and a hotpink edge - is classified as an early flowering interspecific variety. The green leaves are non-zonal and spread in a harmonious, circular shape. The structure has multi-stage ranks of small leaves, indicating a very good branching habit. In cultivation, the strong growth remains easily controllable – the space required is reasonable and can be calculated. Outdoors the advantages like great weather resistance and a sustained impetus of growth are remarkable.
Rosmarinus officinalis ‚Green Rosi’
In Germany, the light and temperature in autumn and winter are much lower than in the Mediterranean south. Without running up high energy costs Rosmary Green Rosi also grows at low temperatures and in low light. Green Rosi has a rapid growth, slim structure and a lively fragrance – tolerant to cold in cultivation and outdoors, a straight, upright growth.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 "Demand continues to increase worldwide"
- 2023-02-01 "Large interest for products outside the known product groups"
- 2023-01-31 Queen Genetics expands in North America
- 2023-01-30 "Dianthus Week Colombia: A must for carnation producers, breeders, and traders"
- 2023-01-30 Dümmen Orange launches direct sales of annuals, perennials and pot plants in Japan
- 2023-01-27 "The award is a testimony to the hard work and dedication of our team over the last 60 years"
- 2023-01-20 “Keeping up with the climate extremes in breeding is essential”
- 2023-01-20 “Fragrant garden roses are hot”
- 2023-01-18 “New novelties and recent commercial introductions gained the most traction”
- 2023-01-17 Behind the breeding of Cyclamen
- 2023-01-16 "Meeting our growers personally is very important”
- 2023-01-10 North America: How Rinehart Poinsettia's scored at the 2022 poinsettia trials
- 2022-12-23 "Cyclamen stays among some of the key plants in a flowering potted plant assortment for retailers”
- 2022-12-21 “It is a rose but looks like a filler”
- 2022-12-19 US: Plantpeddler Poinsettia Variety Day in 10 minutes
- 2022-12-19 New GM flower and soybean varieties get USDA’s ‘thumbs up’
- 2022-12-08 “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- 2022-12-05 Jollie's fuchsias family is growing
- 2022-11-30 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-30 "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”