- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Same-day floral delivery in Australian Capital Territory
“We’re proud to announce that we’ve opened our doors and have already been delivering to our first enthusiastic customers,” said Canberra Flowers representative Sam Richards, “We truly love living and working in Canberra, and its background as a ‘garden city’ makes it an especially compelling setting for beautiful floral arrangements. Thanks to our central location, we’re able to deliver arrangements of all kinds all throughout the city and elsewhere in ACT. Whatever the occasion, we invite all who are interested in flowers in Canberra to stop by our new website to learn more.”
Australia’s flower industry is a vital one, with healthy growth in recent years ensuring that no populated part of the country lacks for fresh, attractive arrangements. The Australia Flower Industry trade journal estimates that about 900 flower farms across the country serve around 2,000 retailers, with ACT hosting 22 of the latter at the time the study was conducted. Australians are especially wide-ranging in their floral preferences, with the same source reporting that, even while favorites like roses, lilies, and gerberas dominate, survey results regularly include dozens of lesser-known buds, as well.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day