- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How buying power results in good tulip prices
The tulips are treated with Chrysal BVB++, which is a care product that is used during the growing process to make the stems strong and more solid; preventing the tulips from getting droopy after a few days.
United buying power on the rise
The Florismart platform unites the buying power of customers. This enables them to order from multiple suppliers at the same time. As the number of customers grows, the united buying power goes up, which creates leverage. The price determination is once again an interactive process. Florist and supplier decide, based on one another’s actions at what price they want to buy or sell something.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 Pakistan: Climate change and inflation affect business of flower sellers
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: "Valentine's Day production and prices lower than usual"
- 2023-02-01 "Iran needs to expand its growth in flowers shipment through Persian Gulf states market"
- 2023-02-01 AU: "It will be a year of weddings featuring colorful, natural, and sustainable flower arrangements"
- 2023-02-01 "If 2022 was the year of consolidation, hopefully 2023 will be the year of growth and 'normality' again"
- 2023-01-31 Miley Cyrus' new single 'Flowers' prompts massive boost in flower sales at Lidl
- 2023-01-31 Iran: More than 100 types of flowers and ornamental plants produced in Pakdasht
- 2023-01-30 US (PA): Local florists prep for the year’s busiest day
- 2023-01-30 France is preparing a law allowing the industry to better negotiate with retailers
- 2023-01-30 Predictions for Valentine's Day 2023 are mixed
- 2023-01-30 Chinese New Year flowers gain traction in Chongqing
- 2023-01-30 Mexico: Supply chain disruptions pose threat to flower industry
- 2023-01-27 NL: How popular is greenhouse horticulture among young people?
- 2023-01-26 India: J&K Govt approves Rs 39 Cr mega project to boost commercial floriculture
- 2023-01-25 Carex proves to be problem-solving perennials for the home landscape
- 2023-01-25 "Khuzestan can be a hub of flower and ornamental plant production in Iran"
- 2023-01-23 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation
- 2023-01-23 India: Joint Kisan Manch seeks policy for farmers and horticulturists in Himachal
- 2023-01-23 Vietnam: Tet flower sales reveal fertile floriculture market
- 2023-01-23 UK: Nursery, registration, and supervision requirements to move or send plants for planting to the EU or Northern Ireland for non-commercial purposes