- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
European irrigation project coming to an end
The RIGA Project, started in July 2014, will come to end on December 31st of 2016. Two years of hard work allowed the new irrigation systems to achieve really promising results in comparison to the old ones. New pipes guaranteed a constant flow rate during the whole trial, as pressure inside the tubes was maintained constant during the experimentation. The presence of anti-microbial additive inhibited the fungal population growth inside pipes and small cracks and failures on drippers can be considered negligible. Last but not least, innovative pipes assured a comparable yield and crop quality, compare to the classical systems.
RIGA (Microirrigation plastic pipes and drips with anti-microbial and anti-roots functionalities) is focused on realize new irrigation systems based on standard polyolefin grades to achieve huge benefits. RIGA'S main goals are the decrease of plastic waste, the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and water consumption, the elimination of toxic substances in comparison to actual irrigation systems.
For more information:
Tel. (+39) 0941 922 111
Fax 800 607050
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager