- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Water conservation and treatment webinar series 2017
They are presenting a series of six webinars hosted by the University of Florida IFAS Center for Public Issues Education. Webinars will be 45 minutes long at 12 noon on consecutive Tuesdays, beginning on January 24. Sign up with this registration link: http://tinyurl.com/WaterWebinars17. Webinars will be archived at cleanwater3.org.
Click here to enlarge the timetable.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 "Cutting-edge nanobubble technology sustainably increases violet production"
- 2023-01-18 "Better root development through air root pruning"
- 2023-01-18 Unraveling large and polyploidy genome of the Crucifer Orychophragmus violaceus in China, a potential oil crop
- 2023-01-17 Argentina: Ornamental meadow plants in the Institute of Floriculture
- 2023-01-16 Vietnam: Unusual rains affect flower production for Tet holiday
- 2023-01-13 US (MO): Missouri Extension reports results of lavender study
- 2023-01-12 A new Miconia (Melastomataceae) from Cusuco National Park, Honduras
- 2023-01-12 Water balance and hydrangea
- 2023-01-10 Illegal orchid trade threatens Nepal’s special orchids
- 2023-01-04 An efficient in vitro callogenesis from various explants of Passiflora vitifolia kunth: An important medicinal and ornamental plant
- 2023-01-04 Tulips growing well in AP's Chintapalli - first in south India
- 2022-12-23 Voltiris raises CHF 1.4M pre-seed investment round to help greenhouses save energy
- 2022-12-23 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 How aquaponics and fruit trees can be a good match
- 2022-12-23 Savor an unusual farm-to-fork experience in the Caribbean
- 2022-12-23 The most popular houseplants of the last 100 years from the better homes & gardens archives
- 2022-12-21 The man who was ‘by far the most significant breeder of rhododendrons of the 20th century’
- 2022-12-21 A blooming new business: two young entrepreneurs open Floral Room in Ohio City
- 2022-12-21 Sri Lanka: Confusion over national flower multiplied by erroneous publications
- 2022-12-20 What is the best way to approach energy-efficient LEDs these days?