- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Grow-Tech patents tissue culture plug
The horticultural industry is rapidly changing as a result of many recent technological advances. Grow-Tech listens closely to its customer base and is constantly innovating to meet new demands. In the last two years, Grow-Tech has brought three new products into the market: the ZenPlug and two bio-based growing mats called BioStrate and PUREgrown hemp-felt, the latter is OMRI listed for use in certified organic systems.
The introduction of the ZenPlug promises to provide a great growing season for tissue culture and orchid growers.
For more information:
165 Pleasant Ave
South Portland, ME 04106
Tel: +1 (207) 353-5005
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 UK: Provender Nurseries launches Rosedale peat-free multi-purpose compost
- 2022-01-21 Ireland to look in peat-free alternatives for growers
- 2022-01-11 The potential processing of rice husk waste as an alternative medium for ornamental plants
- 2021-12-15 "This acquisition will enhance our position in the growing European media market"
- 2021-12-13 New renewable tree-based raw material launched
- 2021-12-10 Minister Hackett welcomes research funding on peat alternatives in horticulture
- 2021-12-10 Potting soil producer moves up a gear with an expansion of its production capacity
- 2021-12-10 "We exist because of delivery reliability, often with millions of plugs at a time"
- 2021-12-02 IE: New bill seeks to roll back peat harvesting regulations
- 2021-11-25 Eco startup works with farmers to process coconut husk waste into sustainable alternative to peat moss
- 2021-11-23 "Peat environmental footprint scores are similar to those of non-peat components"
- 2021-11-19 UK: Plantasia grows colorful flowers with autopots
- 2021-11-10 Viking Nursery: trials with peat-free growing media trial
- 2021-11-09 New hydroponic starter plugs for optimal start
- 2021-11-04 Stonewool plugs 'save' water-based pak choi and lettuce cultivation
- 2021-11-04 Peatland partnerships in climate change mitigation and nature recovery
- 2021-10-26 Growing Media Europe publishes LCA guideline for Growing Media
- 2021-10-25 Irish households sending their recycling to be composted to fight peat
- 2021-10-22 US: Substrate scientist to study future of soilless systems
- 2021-10-15 The benefits of coco coir in hydroponics