Hort Innovation has engaged Pat Abraham from Key-Link Solutions to work with industry and develop the R&D and marketing investment plan. Most recently, he facilitated the national SIP workshop, attended by more than 30 nursery industry levy payers and stakeholders, which identified a number of key investment themes.
- Annual increase in the demand and sale for green life products and services
- Better decision making through more accurate industry intelligence
- Innovation to capture new opportunities
- Protecting the Australian nursery industry assets from exotic, emerging and endemic pests and diseases
- Improved productivity, profitability and professionalism through adoption of industry best practices
- Better career development
- A more engaged industry
- Be positioned as the key industry that provides the link between the benefits of green life and our everyday activities.
- Be providing invaluable solutions to Australia’s environmental, social, health and well-being issues.
- Have government recognition of the importance of green life and have regulated minimum areas of green life in urban areas.
- Have the community’s understanding the benefits green life and value the industry’s products and services.
- Be inclusive and have collaboration with other industries.
- Be professional, profitable, innovative and an excellent industry to develop your career.
Source: Your Levy at Work