- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The main goal of Florsani in 2017:
"Ecuador: "Contribute to every part of the system”"
Cristina Garcia (Sales Director) and Belen Garcia, (Sales) at the FlowersExpo Moscow 2016 in Russia.
According to Garcia, the demand for summer flowers in 2016 was very similar to the demand in 2015. "There were months where we reach our selling goals and others where we didn’t reach them which made the demand (globally speaking) very similar to last year", he says. And regarding prices, this year we had some adjustments that were worked together with our strategic partners (friends/clients)."
All varieties were well in demand and, according to Garcia, there was no variety that stood more than the others. "But if we have to choose one, it would be the Xlence Gypsophila."
"The next year will be filled of hard work guided by the logo’s petals which embody a way of life for the company and the people who work with us. By cultivating, truly following all of them and incorporating them into our work, we get closer to becoming a better version of ourselves. Our main goal this year is to work even more in the petal “Compartir” which is: “to contribute to every part of the system”. By sharing, you allow others to grow with you and that is key to the development of any company, industry or society."
For more information
Facebook page: Florsani
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Ecuador: Colour Republic develops in-house bio-factory of fertilizers and nutrients
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends
- 2023-01-11 US: Monrovia announces Consumer Rewards Program
- 2023-01-10 India: Grower moves to sustainable cultivation and reaps success
- 2023-01-10 Canada: “The big flowers of these patio/garden roses caught my eye”
- 2023-01-09 Hobby growing into a serious business: Duyvesteyn Plants
- 2023-01-09 Marginpar's breeders visit flower farms in Kenya and Zimbabwe
- 2023-01-09 US (NC): Grower receives grant for solar panels