Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
workshop by Georg Lersch
Anthurium in flower arrangements
At the seminar ‘5 Days and 5 Stories’ Gregor Lersch processed the Anthurium cut flower Terrasol in beautiful masterpieces. The level of the flower design of the seminar was very high: beside the 55 participants, the Russian champion Natalia Zizko and the European champion Mark Pampling participated.
All participants were very enthusiastic about the nice assortment of flowers. A lot of them have their own flower trade school or give demonstrations and workshops in various countries all over the world.
Completely fitting the theme 'Smokey colours', the Anthurium cut flower variety Terrasol was delivered by the request of many participants. As a real ‘smokey colour' Terrasol has a terracotta brown colour. The flowers have a diameter of 15-17 cm and elegant, long stems.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 US (FL): "Fresh products at any time of the year is essential"
- 2023-05-30 AU: Online florist accused of misleading customers
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Kericho florist's ornamentals business thrives
- 2023-05-22 UK: Lucy Vail prepares to dazzle 168,000 visitors with floral display at the main gate
- 2023-05-22 UK: MP visits Kinver florist shop championing British flowers
- 2023-05-18 "How to prepare your floral business for the 2023 wedding season"
- 2023-05-15 Albrighton grower to unveil rose named after mystery celebrity at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-12 US (NC): Florist’s in Cape Fear are gearing up for Mother’s Day
- 2023-05-11 A look behind the scenes of the floral supply chain
- 2023-05-10 Florists in Turkey gear up for Mother's Day celebrations
- 2023-05-10 UK: How an East Yorkshire flower grower helped set the scene for the Coronation
- 2023-05-08 AU: Subiaco to come alive with floral creations for Mother’s Day
- 2023-05-01 UK: London's 4am flower market that's gone TikTok viral
- 2023-04-19 US (UT): Locally-grown flower market opens in Pleasant Grove
- 2023-04-05 US: "A look at my floral process, start to finish"
- 2023-03-22 "SecondFlor answers your wish of preserved flowers in the USA"
- 2023-03-20 US (IA): Spring on track for Iowa trees, shrubs, and flowers
- 2023-03-10 Funeral Flowers Arrangement same day delivery service to United States and Canada
- 2023-03-01 US (PA): Black women florists group blooms in the spotlight at the PHS Flower Show
- 2023-02-22 “Making the industry more efficient benefits everyone”