- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
June 24-27, Frankfurt
EFSA presents exclusive Trend Showcase at Tendence
For the first time a group of five EFSA Members will exhibit together in one area in Hall 8 surrounding the EFSA Pavilion, a dedicated area where visitors can experience the latest EFSA Trends on a 250 sqm space.
Designed and built by EFSA Member De Haan Group in cooperation with EFSA's creative partner Dedicated People, the showcase will give a preview of the official EFSA Trends Spring / Summer 2018. Visitors can experience the style, atmosphere, colours and materials in 4 different Trend Houses. The realistic complete settings are each about 12-15 sqm and will give a practical, target group-oriented inspiration to retailers and consumers.
An EFSA Trend folder will be available at the EFSA Pavilion in which the four themes are presented by means of key visuals and relevant text and colour information.
The whole area is made visible by EFSA branding and a distinct carpet surrounding the space. At the integrated EFSA lounge, visitors are welcome to rest and enjoy a refreshing drink.
"The new concept of the Tendence including the new fair date, a focus on international high volume buyers and the integration of outdoor products makes a participation for EFSA members attractive again", says Ulrike Ziegler, Spokes person of EFSA. "We are looking forward to offer visitors a first and exclusive preview on our upcoming trends". Participating members in the EFSA area are Capi Europe, Esschert Design, NDT, Ter Steege and Van der Leeden Mandwerk.
For more information:
P.O. Box 63052
1005 LB Amsterdam
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Over 200 visitors welcomed during Open House Interplant Roses
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden
- 2023-06-02 US: Flowers for all 300,000 graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village