- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 24-27, Frankfurt
EFSA presents exclusive Trend Showcase at Tendence
For the first time a group of five EFSA Members will exhibit together in one area in Hall 8 surrounding the EFSA Pavilion, a dedicated area where visitors can experience the latest EFSA Trends on a 250 sqm space.
Designed and built by EFSA Member De Haan Group in cooperation with EFSA's creative partner Dedicated People, the showcase will give a preview of the official EFSA Trends Spring / Summer 2018. Visitors can experience the style, atmosphere, colours and materials in 4 different Trend Houses. The realistic complete settings are each about 12-15 sqm and will give a practical, target group-oriented inspiration to retailers and consumers.
An EFSA Trend folder will be available at the EFSA Pavilion in which the four themes are presented by means of key visuals and relevant text and colour information.
The whole area is made visible by EFSA branding and a distinct carpet surrounding the space. At the integrated EFSA lounge, visitors are welcome to rest and enjoy a refreshing drink.
"The new concept of the Tendence including the new fair date, a focus on international high volume buyers and the integration of outdoor products makes a participation for EFSA members attractive again", says Ulrike Ziegler, Spokes person of EFSA. "We are looking forward to offer visitors a first and exclusive preview on our upcoming trends". Participating members in the EFSA area are Capi Europe, Esschert Design, NDT, Ter Steege and Van der Leeden Mandwerk.
For more information:
P.O. Box 63052
1005 LB Amsterdam
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"