Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
NL: Orchid Inspiration Days attracts international audience
The event has a new name, a distinctive appearance, engaging communication and an individual and exciting programme. The participating nurseries were Aphrodite Orchidee, GreenBalanZ, Van der Hoorn Orchideeën, Orchids4all, Cympha Orchideeën, Pannekoek Orchideeën, Stolk Flora, De Vreede Holland, Levoplant, Lansbergen Orchideeën, OK Plant, Opti-flor and Piet Vijverberg. The Inspiration Days took place before and during the Flower Trails, to allow people to plan their visit to the Netherlands more easily.
Orchid inspiration continues in 2018
‘Customers and potential end customers, at home and abroad, could see that the participating nurseries had pulled out all the stops for this event, with each company showcasing their own exceptional business, said one of the orchid growers. To continue to provide the same inspiration next year, visitors are already invited to attend Orchid Inspiration Days 2018.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention
- 2023-05-22 US: Career development, connections, and industry intel on tap for SAF's Next Gen Live!
- 2023-05-22 Precision Growing: optimal plant balance discussed in webinar