- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Takii Europe expands into Africa and the Middle East
Takii & Company has operated in Africa and the Middle East for some time. Although the efforts of the Japanese parent company have been very successful in both regions, the focus on these two growth markets will be intensified through the involvement of the European subsidiary. The central location of Takii Europe will allow the breeding company to deal more efficiently with partners in Africa and the Middle East in the area of distribution and sales.
Managing Director Ton Kuipers and mayor Dagmar Oudshoorn-Tinga
“This market expansion is a milestone in our growth strategy,” says Ton Kuipers, Managing Director of Takii Europe. "Our objective now is to strengthen Takii's position in the Middle East and Africa, in both the flower and vegetable sectors." Erik Vesseur, Sales Manager Vegetables, adds: "In these regions, too, we will focus on growth in sales of our top crops: onions, water melons, brassicas, tomatoes and cucumbers.”
The addition of two new markets means a significant expansion in capacities within the European organisation, not only in terms of strengthening the team, but also with regard to processes and space.
Packaging line for canning seeds
In order to respond to the specific wishes of customers in Africa and the Middle East, the company has invested in a specially developed packaging line for canning seeds. The addition of this state-of-the-art packaging line to the existing machine stock was the reason why the entire packaging department has moved to a newly equipped unit at the Takii Europe site in De Kwakel.
At the official and festive opening last Saturday, mayor Dagmar Oudshoorn-Tinga was given the first can off the line by a very proud Ton Kuipers. With all the Takii staff, they raised a glass to toast the successful launch of a new chapter for Takii Europe.
For more information:
1424 PC De Kwakel
T: +31(0)297-345 700
F: +31(0)297-345 658
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"