- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Visitors vote for retail inspiration ideas at the National Plant Show
The winner of the Planting the Seed Award, which highlights stand displays that capture the imagination, provide clear information and attract attention was:
Profit Plant (stand 34/35) for their Bohemian room setting complete with tapestry carpets and a rocking chair. This stand provided lots of opportunity to display plants at different heights and the plant labelling encouraged visitors to use their senses.
In second place were Allensmore Nurseries for their bright and breezy nautical themed display complete with boat, beach hut, crates, fishing nets and pebbles.
In third place were The Bransford Webbs Plant Company who used paint as the inspiration for their display. Their Hellebore Collection was cleverly branded on paint tins, with accompanying painting accessories and staff kitted out with aprons.
New for 2017 was Best Plant Concept for Retail award, sponsored by Elho – again voted for by visitors. The winner of this award was the Plantbutler plastic cover pot and Water Wick from Javado. This easy-care watering system for houseplants comes with 6 attractive pot designs and colours to suit all homes or styles.
Runner up – Proven Winners – joint entry from Kernock Park Plants and The Bransford Webbs Plant Company. Proven Winners is an inspirational brand that also aims to give consumers ideas that they can achieve at home to create a beautiful garden with ‘Pot Art’ concept which are easy to follow planting recipes along with inspirational seasonal ideas books, planting advice, videos and articles on their website and social pages.
The winner of the New Product Showcase in the Nursery Supply Show was Wonderwall from USP Creations – an easy to maintain vertical planting system.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"