- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
PDSI Celebrates Partnership with Skagit Horticulture at Cultivate’17
“We are excited to be working with the Skagit Horticulture team to bring our current lineup, including Lavender ‘Meerlo’ and Rosemary Chef's Choice®, to a larger market, as well as to develop future exclusive introductions,” said Janet Sluis, program director for the Sunset Western Garden Collection. “This alliance allows non-licensed growers to participate in the power of these consumer brands that are trusted by millions of consumers across the country.”
In addition to Lavender ‘Meerlo’ and Rosemary Chef's Choice®, Plant Development Services and Skagit are offering exclusive Salvia varieties ‘Killer Cranberry’ and ‘Little Kiss’, as well as Gaillardia ‘Sunset Orange’, the EverColor® Carex Series and Festuca ‘Beyond Blue’.
Plant Development Services brings extensive name recognition and superior marketing to the partnership. Sunset and Southern Living® magazines reach a combined audience of over 20 million readers and are trusted names among consumers. PDSI’s far-reaching annual marketing campaigns for the brands reach consumer audiences through 10+ full-page ads in well-known gardening and lifestyle publications annually and through on-line digital advertising, social media marketing and email newsletters.
In addition to this significant marketing investment, the Sunset and Southern Living collections offer a variety of complimentary and for-purchase point-of-purchase materials for retailers, growers, and landscape professionals. The comprehensive media campaign and marketing support sets these plant brands apart and give growers, breeders, and retailers an edge in the marketplace.
Sunset and Skagit Horticulture will be previewing 2018 marketing at their booths at Cultivate’17. Stop by to learn how this new partnership can benefit your business.
Plant Development Services is able to introduce new problem-solving plants to consumers by providing a variety of services to plant breeders including evaluation and trialing, patenting and trade marking, marketing and public relations, and selection of a grower group.
“Plant breeders appreciate the time and resources Plant Development Services invests in bringing new plants to market,” said Sluis. “Our investment ensures plant breeders can reap true benefits from their inventions.”
Source: Plant Development Services
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports