- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PDSI Celebrates Partnership with Skagit Horticulture at Cultivate’17
“We are excited to be working with the Skagit Horticulture team to bring our current lineup, including Lavender ‘Meerlo’ and Rosemary Chef's Choice®, to a larger market, as well as to develop future exclusive introductions,” said Janet Sluis, program director for the Sunset Western Garden Collection. “This alliance allows non-licensed growers to participate in the power of these consumer brands that are trusted by millions of consumers across the country.”
In addition to Lavender ‘Meerlo’ and Rosemary Chef's Choice®, Plant Development Services and Skagit are offering exclusive Salvia varieties ‘Killer Cranberry’ and ‘Little Kiss’, as well as Gaillardia ‘Sunset Orange’, the EverColor® Carex Series and Festuca ‘Beyond Blue’.
Plant Development Services brings extensive name recognition and superior marketing to the partnership. Sunset and Southern Living® magazines reach a combined audience of over 20 million readers and are trusted names among consumers. PDSI’s far-reaching annual marketing campaigns for the brands reach consumer audiences through 10+ full-page ads in well-known gardening and lifestyle publications annually and through on-line digital advertising, social media marketing and email newsletters.
In addition to this significant marketing investment, the Sunset and Southern Living collections offer a variety of complimentary and for-purchase point-of-purchase materials for retailers, growers, and landscape professionals. The comprehensive media campaign and marketing support sets these plant brands apart and give growers, breeders, and retailers an edge in the marketplace.
Sunset and Skagit Horticulture will be previewing 2018 marketing at their booths at Cultivate’17. Stop by to learn how this new partnership can benefit your business.
Plant Development Services is able to introduce new problem-solving plants to consumers by providing a variety of services to plant breeders including evaluation and trialing, patenting and trade marking, marketing and public relations, and selection of a grower group.
“Plant breeders appreciate the time and resources Plant Development Services invests in bringing new plants to market,” said Sluis. “Our investment ensures plant breeders can reap true benefits from their inventions.”
Source: Plant Development Services
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022