Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
NL: 65 kilos of cocaine found in plant shipment
When the container reached its destination in Stompwijk, Dutch law enforcers arrested a 48-year-old from that town and a 36-year-old man from Amsterdam.
The company where the plants were to be delivered, was searched, but employees at the company are unlikely to have anything to do with the smuggling.
The drugs have been destroyed, and the two men are still in custody, at least until next week. The investigation continues.
source: Public Prosecution Service of the Netherlands
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel, and Elite Flower invest in sustainable fuel
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-05-31 Port of Los Angeles handled 688,000 TEUs in April
- 2023-05-31 WFS to boost logistics infrastructure at BLR as perishables trade grows
- 2023-05-25 'Generally stable waiting times for ports in North and Latin America anticipated'
- 2023-05-24 Chrysal expands its services for sea freight of flowers
- 2023-05-23 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel and Elite Flower invest in sustainable aviation fuel
- 2023-05-22 Avianca Cargo breaks record in flower transport
- 2023-05-19 LATAM Cargo closes Mother's Day by transporting close to 20.000 tons of flowers during the season
- 2023-05-19 US (NY): Customs at JFK discover live larvae among plastic flowers
- 2023-05-17 Application of antiperspirants to improve the condition of ornamental plants in refrigerated longdistance transport
- 2023-05-17 NL: Flowers won't grow at Schiphol airport as it focuses on cargo quality not quantity
- 2023-05-12 Flowers arriving at Miami International Airport to meet demand for Mother's Day
- 2023-05-12 US (FL): "30% more flower shipments received for Mother's Day 2023"
- 2023-05-10 Air France KLM Martinair Cargo takes next steps in digital commercial approach
- 2023-05-09 UK road transport prices hit April record as double-digit inflation remains
- 2023-05-03 US (FL): "Floral imports on track to this point"
- 2023-04-28 Priority given to flowers in Latin American transport
- 2023-04-27 Turkish Cargo and Avianca Cargo sign an MoU to further enhance their cooperation with global reach
- 2023-04-19 Aero Africa handles first Nairobi-Muscat SalamAir freighter