- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: New Hampshire growers host open house
“We’re thrilled to host industry professionals again this year for a fun, information-packed day in Loudon. They’ll be among the first in the country to see nearly 80 new introductions from Proven Winners, and get a first-hand look at all the great annuals and combos we have,” shares Andy Huntington, National Sales Manager of Pleasant View. “We’ll also have hundreds of perennials, shrubs, and vegetables on display, including our exciting new Savor Edibles & Fragrants line.”
Attendees will also learn the importance of strong genetics, get answers to technical questions from industry experts, and gain valuable knowledge as they network with other horticultural pros.
“We’re excited to showcase what’s coming in the 2018 season,” says Doug Cole, owner of D.S. Cole Growers. “And if you weren’t able to make it to the California Spring Trials this year, our Open House is the ideal way for you to see the worlds’ best plant breeding displayed at our more convenient locations.”
The 21st annual Open House runs from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 3rd, allowing attendees to tour D.S. Cole and Pleasant View Gardens – both of which are in Loudon, New Hampshire and just a short drive from each other.
Loudon, New Hampshire is approximately 35 minutes from the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in Manchester, NH and 1 hour 20 minutes from the Boston Logan International Airport in Boston, MA. Located in the south-central area of New Hampshire, Loudon and its surrounding areas provide many recreational opportunities in early August.
“While in town, visitors should consider taking in the local sights,” suggested Chris Schlegel, Head Grower at D.S. Cole. “We’re near gorgeous mountains and lakes, and the coast is less than an hour away. The Open House makes it a perfect time for our guests to explore the other wonderful attractions New Hampshire has to offer”.
While the Pleasant View and D.S Cole Open House events are free to attend, greenhouse and nursery growers, retailers, landscapers, and brokers are required to register in advance to ensure their spot. For more information or to register, contact: D.S. Cole Growers at 603-783-9561 (email@example.com) or Pleasant View Gardens at 603-435-8361 (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pwpvg.com).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show