- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Schiphol Cargo wins best airport Europe award
The annual event, organised by Asia Cargo News, honours outstanding leadership across the entire supply chain, recognising innovation, service quality, customer relationship management, and reliability.
The awards are voted for by readers of Asia Cargo News, and this year over 5,000 industry leaders took part in the voting process.
Rick Ligthart, Customs Attaché in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand & Vietnam, Dutch Customs, was present to accept the award on behalf of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
“This has been an exciting year for Amsterdam, which has seen us launch new initiatives and process record volumes of air cargo, and this award is a reflection of the commitment of our Cargo Community to ensuring we continue to deliver innovative and high quality services to our customers,” said Jonas van Stekelenburg, Head of Cargo, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
“We are delighted that Rick was able to accept the award on our behalf; the support of Dutch Customs at the event speaks of our strong ties with both public and private organisations,” he added.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Publication of Air France-KLM 2021 sustainable development report
- 2022-06-29 Kuehne+Nagel named best freight forwarder in India
- 2022-06-22 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-21 Weaker Japanese yen spoils things as orchid sales rebound
- 2022-06-21 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-20 Kuehne+Nagel Air Logistics renews its global Cargo iQ quality certification
- 2022-06-17 Issues in logistics in the floral industry for 2022
- 2022-06-15 Cargolux and Bolloré logistics sign sustainable aviation fuel agreement
- 2022-06-14 "Quality does not need to be wasted during transport”
- 2022-06-09 Coordinating flowers' journey from Kenya to the Netherlands
- 2022-06-06 Shanghai reopening, itinerary cancellations and ILWU negotiations mark June as a key month
- 2022-06-03 Jaipur airport's new international cargo terminal is now functional
- 2022-06-03 Global floral community gathers to discuss supply chain issues
- 2022-06-02 Perishable supply chain experts share insights into latest technological innovations and much more
- 2022-05-30 China: Agriculture e-commerce creates jobs for rural communities
- 2022-05-30 Kuehne+Nagel supports the construction of Europe’s biofuel facilities
- 2022-05-27 Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
- 2022-05-27 “Freight costs change weekly, so fresh herb prices from Israel to customers have to change”
- 2022-05-27 These ports are causing the most congestion in the global supply chain
- 2022-05-25 Government of Canada invests in innovative projects to boost productivity in Canadian agriculture