- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
poinsettia and mum rewards program
US: Nufarm shares plans for Cultivate'17
Cultivate ’17 will be held on July 15-18 in Columbus, Ohio, where Nufarm will showcase a full line of greenhouse and nursery plant protection, including TriStar, Sureguard SC, Safari, and the newly named Spirato GHN (formerly Emblem).
Cultivate Block Party Sponsored by Nufarm, Sun, July 16, 5:15-7:30 pm
For growers interested in networking and a complimentary drink, Nufarm will sponsor the Sunday night block party from 5:15 to 7:30 p.m., where AmericanHort will officially welcome attendees to Cultivate’17.
Pollinator and Profit Program with Rick Fletcher, Mon, July 17, 10:15 am
Nufarm Technical Service Manager, Rick Fletcher, will present “Pollinator and Profit – Friendly Insect Control Programs” on Monday, July 17, at 10:15. This educational session will highlight Nufarm’s pace-setting pollinator work and provide tools and approaches growers can use to achieve profitable production while remaining "pollinator friendly." Fletcher’s program will offer both existing and new solutions for growers.
Nufarm Exhibit Booth #2219
Live drawings will be held at the Nufarm exhibit on July 16 and 17 at 3:00 pm and July 18 at noon where attendees can win an Apple Watch. Experts will be on hand to discuss Nufarm’s diverse portfolio of preferred greenhouse and nursery products for ornamentals and edibles.
TriStar 8.5 SL insecticide provides quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control of a wide range of pests. The odorless, water-based formulation mixes easily and works with contact, systemic and translaminar activity to protect valuable plants. It is classified as a reduced risk insecticide, is compatible with many fungicides and miticides, and can be used as an effective resistance management tool.
SureGuard SC herbicide delivers the same long lasting residual control of grass and broadleaf weeds that growers expect from SureGuard in a new liquid formulation. It also enhances the speed and spectrum of glyphosate when used as a tank mix partner, even on glyphosate resistant weeds.
Safari 20 SG is a super-systemic insecticide with quick uptake and knockdown. It controls a broad spectrum of invasive pests including Q- and B-biotype whiteflies, emerald ash borers, mealybugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, and armored and soft scales — some of the most costly pests that affect trees, shrubs and herbaceous ornamentals in the production ornamental market.
Spirato GHN (formerly Emblem)
Through all stages of production, Spirato GHN fungicide is the go-to product for foliar, stem and root diseases providing defense and control with low use rates and an easy-to-use liquid formulation. The versatile fungicide demands the number one spot in the rotation for disease management.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"