- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
poinsettia and mum rewards program
US: Nufarm shares plans for Cultivate'17
Cultivate ’17 will be held on July 15-18 in Columbus, Ohio, where Nufarm will showcase a full line of greenhouse and nursery plant protection, including TriStar, Sureguard SC, Safari, and the newly named Spirato GHN (formerly Emblem).
Cultivate Block Party Sponsored by Nufarm, Sun, July 16, 5:15-7:30 pm
For growers interested in networking and a complimentary drink, Nufarm will sponsor the Sunday night block party from 5:15 to 7:30 p.m., where AmericanHort will officially welcome attendees to Cultivate’17.
Pollinator and Profit Program with Rick Fletcher, Mon, July 17, 10:15 am
Nufarm Technical Service Manager, Rick Fletcher, will present “Pollinator and Profit – Friendly Insect Control Programs” on Monday, July 17, at 10:15. This educational session will highlight Nufarm’s pace-setting pollinator work and provide tools and approaches growers can use to achieve profitable production while remaining "pollinator friendly." Fletcher’s program will offer both existing and new solutions for growers.
Nufarm Exhibit Booth #2219
Live drawings will be held at the Nufarm exhibit on July 16 and 17 at 3:00 pm and July 18 at noon where attendees can win an Apple Watch. Experts will be on hand to discuss Nufarm’s diverse portfolio of preferred greenhouse and nursery products for ornamentals and edibles.
TriStar 8.5 SL insecticide provides quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control of a wide range of pests. The odorless, water-based formulation mixes easily and works with contact, systemic and translaminar activity to protect valuable plants. It is classified as a reduced risk insecticide, is compatible with many fungicides and miticides, and can be used as an effective resistance management tool.
SureGuard SC herbicide delivers the same long lasting residual control of grass and broadleaf weeds that growers expect from SureGuard in a new liquid formulation. It also enhances the speed and spectrum of glyphosate when used as a tank mix partner, even on glyphosate resistant weeds.
Safari 20 SG is a super-systemic insecticide with quick uptake and knockdown. It controls a broad spectrum of invasive pests including Q- and B-biotype whiteflies, emerald ash borers, mealybugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, and armored and soft scales — some of the most costly pests that affect trees, shrubs and herbaceous ornamentals in the production ornamental market.
Spirato GHN (formerly Emblem)
Through all stages of production, Spirato GHN fungicide is the go-to product for foliar, stem and root diseases providing defense and control with low use rates and an easy-to-use liquid formulation. The versatile fungicide demands the number one spot in the rotation for disease management.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Over 200 visitors welcomed during Open House Interplant Roses
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden
- 2023-06-02 US: Flowers for all 300,000 graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village