- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
Cargolux named ‘Best Green Airline’
Gilberto Coimbra, Cargolux Regional Manager South East Asia accepted the award on behalf of the Cargolux team from Sachi Bala, Vice President of SATS Cargo during the annual AFLAS awards dinner.
“The addition of the ‘Best Green Airline’ award to our collection is a boost for our commitment towards environmental awareness,” Mr. Coimbra notes. “It not only gives us a competitive advantage, but also recognizes our high service excellence.”
“We are proud to be honored tonight by the peers in our industry,” says Richard Forson, Cargolux President & CEO. “Environmental awareness is an integral part of Cargolux’s corporate culture. We are proud to lead the way once more and hope to encourage others in this industry to follow. Our customers are well aware of our environmental efforts and appreciate our way of doing business.”
Awards are voted for by more than 15,000 readers of Asia Cargo News and e-news subscribers to first determine the leading companies in the market, and then determine the winners, making the results the opinion of service users rather than a panel of judges. Only recently, Cargolux was the first airline worldwide to be honored with the Lean & Green award for its commitment to improve its carbon efficiency by 10% within five years.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-07 Canadian Pacific Kansas City adds 1,000 new reefer containers for US-Mexico services
- 2023-06-07 Star Alliance names Theo Panagiotoulias as new CEO
- 2023-06-07 Kuehne+Nagel acquires Morgan Cargo
- 2023-06-05 Air cargo demand decline slows in April
- 2023-06-05 "SeaProof Chrysanthemum retains quality after four weeks of shipping by sea"
- 2023-06-02 "Cargolite is more than just another carton. It’s a new packaging concept"
- 2023-06-01 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel, and Elite Flower invest in sustainable fuel
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-05-31 Port of Los Angeles handled 688,000 TEUs in April
- 2023-05-31 WFS to boost logistics infrastructure at BLR as perishables trade grows
- 2023-05-25 'Generally stable waiting times for ports in North and Latin America anticipated'
- 2023-05-24 Chrysal expands its services for sea freight of flowers
- 2023-05-23 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel and Elite Flower invest in sustainable aviation fuel
- 2023-05-22 Avianca Cargo breaks record in flower transport
- 2023-05-19 LATAM Cargo closes Mother's Day by transporting close to 20.000 tons of flowers during the season
- 2023-05-19 US (NY): Customs at JFK discover live larvae among plastic flowers
- 2023-05-17 Application of antiperspirants to improve the condition of ornamental plants in refrigerated longdistance transport
- 2023-05-17 NL: Flowers won't grow at Schiphol airport as it focuses on cargo quality not quantity
- 2023-05-12 Flowers arriving at Miami International Airport to meet demand for Mother's Day
- 2023-05-12 US (FL): "30% more flower shipments received for Mother's Day 2023"