Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Kenya: Yatta canal reopened
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-25 "Growers apply shading later because of dark spring"
- 2023-05-25 "As soon as there is a crisis, there is more need to zoom in on data"
- 2023-05-24 Starting Rudbeckia ‘Sunbeckia’ production
- 2023-05-23 Solar cells that support greenhouse farming
- 2023-05-23 US: Michigan agriculture organizations support Farm Bill facilities investment
- 2023-05-19 Cropping Up: Ride the farming wave with Utah horticulturalist Sheridan Hansen
- 2023-05-18 Cultivation digitization: how can growers get started?
- 2023-05-18 "Growing demand for construction professionals in CEA"
- 2023-05-17 Pursuing sustainability in floriculture
- 2023-05-15 "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- 2023-05-11 Embracing change with new growing systems
- 2023-05-05 US (CA): Winery uses flowers instead of grapes
- 2023-05-05 Scientists unlock the secret to roses aroma
- 2023-05-04 The lost art of chrysanthemum cultivation
- 2023-05-03 Comprehensive assessment of varieties of garden roses in the conditions of the Udmurt Republic
- 2023-05-03 Differential physiological responses and tolerance to potentially toxic elements in Primula forbesii Franch
- 2023-05-03 Growth of leopard flower (Belamcanda chinensis) with humics acids in nursery garden
- 2023-05-02 Russia: Takeaways from the greenhouse experts meeting in Ulyanovsk
- 2023-05-02 Denmark: Vanilla trial shows promising potential for domestic market
- 2023-05-02 University of Florida Greenhouse Training Online 2023 program starts May 29th