Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
September 6-9, Palm Beach
US (FL): SAF members to elect new leaders
“The future of SAF and the quality of SAF programming is affected in large part by the caliber of SAF volunteer leaders, particularly the members of the SAF Board of Directors,” said SAF Chairman Shirley Lyons, AAF, PFCI, of Dandelions Flowers & Gifts, LLC, in Eugene, Oregon.
Election results will be announced on Sept. 9 during the convention’s Keynote Breakfast and Business Session. Once elected, the new members of SAF’s Board of Directors will serve three-year terms beginning after SAF Palm Beach 2017.
To cast an absentee ballot, the voting member must submit a written request on company stationery to SAF by Aug. 7 via mail [SAF 1001 North Fairfax Street Suite 201, Alexandria, VA 22314] or fax 703-836-8705. Completed absentee ballots must be received at SAF headquarters by Aug. 28.
Read more at safnow.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports
- 2023-05-24 From You Flowers and FTD announce merger
- 2023-05-24 Photo Report: Greenhouse Management Training Day, China:“ Knowledge, Awareness, Sharing“
- 2023-05-24 Marginpar and VBW launch collaboration
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Murara Plants wins renewable Energy Award during EMA 2023
- 2023-05-23 Sollum Technologies appoints Michael Hanan for the US market
- 2023-05-23 Kenya Flower Council inks MoU with Safal Group
- 2023-05-23 Iowa State University Supplier of the Year Award for horticultural suppliers