Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Fertilizing mums with water soluble fertilizer
This same thinking can be applied to fertilizer application rates with mums. Young plants and flowering mums require lower fertilizer application rates (due to slower growth rates), while mums that are actively growing require higher fertilizer application rates.
When it comes to fertilizing mums, the most common ways of delivering fertilizer is through the application of water soluble fertilizer when irrigating or the incorporation of controlled release fertilizer into the growing medium.
Read more at PRO-MIX
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-25 Fertilizer affordability starts to improve after two turbulent years
- 2023-05-16 FloraLife introduces new product to hydrate and condition post-harvest hydrangea crops
- 2023-05-03 Ensuring proper fertilizer concentration in greenhouse growing
- 2023-05-02 Yara results down because of declining market prices
- 2023-04-24 How to calculate fertilizer rates?
- 2023-04-20 Vase Life Study results of Roses, Alstroemeria, and Chrysanthemum using FloraLife Flower Food
- 2023-04-20 Plant vaccines delivered via microneedle could offer alternative to chemical spraying
- 2023-04-17 What unique benefits do plants get from biofungicide and mycorrhizae?
- 2023-04-07 Griffin adds Hortus USA products to US and Canada portfolio
- 2023-04-06 Two big announcements for Actinovate
- 2023-03-14 Fertilizer producer returns to profit after huge loss in 2021
- 2023-03-13 Should you tank mix your pesticides?
- 2023-02-17 "EU should be less dependent on imported fertilizers"
- 2023-02-06 High-tech test and innovation center for Dutch biostimulant producer
- 2023-01-11 Bee Vectoring Technologies and BioSafe Systems start selling CR-7 products into foliar and soil drench markets
- 2022-12-15 Effects of water balance on cut flower postharvest performance
- 2022-12-12 “It is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider East Asian area”
- 2022-11-30 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-23 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-16 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"