- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
23-25 November 2017 in Istanbul:
Turkey: Exhibition area Eurasia Plant Fair/Flower Show increases by 100%
4 New Halls by Products & Services!
The Eurasia Plant Fair is moved to the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th halls which are the newest and best modern halls of the TUYAP Beylikduzu Fair and Convention Centre. By those halls that are separated according to the sections, the exhibition became a more exclusive and attractive trade platform for the “Green” industry.
Plants, Flowers and Landscaping will be exhibited in the 12th and 14th halls. The 11th and 13th halls will host the exhibitors supporting industries like pots, machinery, peat, fertilizers, playgrounds, labelling, garden tools, greenhouses etc.
70% of booths sold out
As of today, 70% of booths are already sold out by the great interest of the industry. Beside the key accounts as always, Eurasia Plant Fair - Flower Show Istanbul will host also lots of new exhibitors this year.
Wider Range of Products
The larger exhibit spaces to the exhibitors, without any limitations different than the limitations of the previous years, provides a wider range of products and services to the visitors. By this way, every need for the "Green" industry would be found in the exhibition. While key accounts/global brands of arboriculture, floriculture and horticulture are participating in the exhibition as always, also many representatives of new brands for landscaping and supporting industries would be found in the exhibition.
For more information:
Eurasia Plant Fair
T: +90 312 442 2820 (pbx)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-07-04 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stage the RHS Flower School
- 2022-07-04 Proven Winners announces its landscape roadshow at the Cincinnati Zoo
- 2022-07-04 Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival