What's new at Cultivate'17?
In many ways, the Cultivate'17 Refresh started with the Greater Columbus Convention Center's construction at Cultivate'16. The Convention Center has been home to Cultivate over the decades and was in desperate need of a facelift. So with that facelift, we're doing more to revamp and refresh the Cultivate experience you all love.
Registration has moved
The Convention Center has a fantastic new entrance at its North end off of Goodale and High Street. Think big, open, shiny, and new. This is where check-in and registration has found its new home. More Space, More Exhibitors, and More Experiences.
Roughly 30,000 square feet of new space has been added to the Solutions Marketplace trade show floor. That means 700+ exhibitors and more room to do awesome things.
You'll now be able to find these things on the trade show floor:
- New Varieties: After Spring Trials, Cultivate is the next best place to see the latest, greatest, and gotta-have-its. Find all of these on the trade show floor in a designated section.
- More places to meet-up: Walking acres and acres of fantastic companies can get exhausting. Find plenty of space along the main entrance aisle to relax, recharge, and meet-up with friends and colleagues alike.
- The AmericanHort Member Center: Centrally located on the trade show floor, we want you to stop by, say hi, and tell us what's going on in your neck of the woods. Not to mention we'll provide you a place to relax, charge your electronics, and hear the latest news in return.
- Cultivate Live: A fast-pitch stage for exhibitors and companies to demonstrate, share, and show what’s awesome about their products and innovations. Think of it as the industry’s show-and-tell for the inventions, news, and technologies you don’t want to miss.
- The Business Center: The Convention Center now has a complimentary business center where you can rent scooterbugs and have access to photocopying, faxing, stamps, and small business supplies for sale. There are also limited shipping options available.
More things you don't want to miss
- Outdoor green spaces for eating, meeting, and enjoying the sunshine.
- A new cafe area featuring local food and restaurants
- Better signage, fresh paint, and a building that feels like new
FloralDaily and our colleagues from HortiDaily are also at the show to make a photo report. This report will be published on Thursday July 20. To get an impression of the show, take a look at last year's photo report.