- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Bogor to host 2017 Indonesian Floriculture Exhibition
Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) Rector Prof Dr Herry Suhardiyanto said the Indonesian nation has a huge potential floriculture. Nevertheless, the development of Indonesian floriculture still faces various problems.
Some problems are such as high production environmental damage, lack of infrastructure facilities, lack of land ownership, limited access to capital and weak institutions of farmers.
Chairman of the 2017 Florikultura Indonesia Committee Syarifah Iis Aisyah explained there are three series of main activities in the event later. First is the launching of the Indonesian Floriculture Day held at the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, dated July 24, 2017.
Second, said Syarifah, is floriculture seminar on July 28, 2017 at IPB International Conference Center (IICC), Bogor.
And third is Flori Indonesia Carnival, which consists of agricultural and culinary exchanges, flower arranging competitions, fashion shows, talk shows, parades, marching bands which will entirely promote the concept of a love of archipelagic flowers.
Florikultura Indonesia 2017 is an activity that aims to encourage the revival of floriculture industry in Indonesia. This activity is expected to introduce the potential of the national floriculture industry and formulate the idea of its development policy.
"The event Florikultura Indonesia 2017 is held thanks to the cooperation of the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Ministry of Agriculture, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Bogor City Administration, Flower Association of Indonesia (ASBINDO), Association of Students of Agronomy and Horticulture IPB (Himagron IPB), Agrisocio and Alumni Association of Agronomy IPB (HAAI)," said Syarifah in a press release on Thursday (07/13/2017). (*)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-07-04 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stage the RHS Flower School
- 2022-07-04 Proven Winners announces its landscape roadshow at the Cincinnati Zoo
- 2022-07-04 Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival